Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buckner and Ebukam

2 hours ago, Patrick Miller said:

When can we expect them back? Buck should only be a couple more weeks right? Ebukam near the end of the season? Is Ebukam a long shot?

Ebukam the colts said MIGHT have an outside chance to come back at the end of the season or for the playoffs if we make them.

Buckner has 2-4 more weeks before being back in a game depending on practice , I think they can start practicing at week 4 and can do it up to 3 weeks before reverting to IR or active game day roster

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Patrick Miller said:

When can we expect them back? Buck should only be a couple more weeks right? Ebukam near the end of the season? Is Ebukam a long shot?

I wouldn’t expect to see Ebukam back this year tbh. The injury he sustained typically requires an entire year to come back from.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Buckner went on IR for a sprained ankle correct? I’m hoping he’s back for the Miami game.

High ankle sprain.  Those can be tricky because they really aren’t sprained ankles and more torn ligaments.  Mild ones you can play on the next week really bad ones can require season ending surgery.  

• Like 1