Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Football Teams -- Share your teams

I'll share mine, however keep in mind this is a 4 man league. 

Starting:

C.J Stroud

CMC

Saquon Barkley

CeeDee Lamb

Tyreek Hill

Sam LaPorta

Jamar Chase (flex) 

Dallas (defense) 

Justin Tucker

Bench:

Lamar Jackson

Davante Adams

Pittman JR

Jets (defense) 

Jake Elliot

Puka Nacua

(Just for anyone wondering my teams name is ABCEEDEE 😂

• Like 2

• NFLfan changed the title to Fantasy Football Teams -- Share your teams

12 Team PPR

QBs: Goff and Tua

RBs: Achane, Connor, Mostert, Pollard, Gus Edwards

WRs: St. Brown, Harrison Jr, Kupp, Adonai Mitchell, D Wicks, Brian Thomas Jr,

TE: Kincaid

D Seahwaks (will be streaming throuhgout year)

K: Fairbairn

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ForTheMinshew said:

I'll share mine, however keep in mind this is a 4 man league. 

Starting:

C.J Stroud

CMC

Saquon Barkley

CeeDee Lamb

Tyreek Hill

Sam LaPorta

Jamar Chase (flex) 

Dallas (defense) 

Justin Tucker

Bench:

Lamar Jackson

Davante Adams

Pittman JR

Jets (defense) 

Jake Elliot

Puka Nacua

(Just for anyone wondering my teams name is ABCEEDEE 😂

You gotta stacked team.  Good luck!

57 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

10 team ppr.

Qb - AR, Dak

RB- Etienne,Moss, Hubbard

Wr- Amon, davonte, Pittman, X.Worthy , C.kirk

TE- Kincaid, Bowers.

Defense and kicker will change week to week. 

I picked up Dak midway through the season last year and he led me all the way to victory. That's a really good looking team. You should be competitive each week. 

• Thanks 1

I'm in 3 leagues at the moment. 

Family:

QBs: Richardson, Prescott (backup), Rodgers (backup)

RBs: Etienne, White

WRs: Lamb, Harrison Jr. 

TE: Laporta

Flex: Diggs

Defense: Vikings

K: Moody

Friends

QBs: Burrow, Daniels (Backup)

RBs: Mixon, Stevenson

WRs: Lamb, Moore

TE: Kelce

FLEXs: Ridley, Smith-Njigba

Forum Elite League:

QBs: Jackson, Williams (Backup)

RBs: Montgomery, Williams

WRs: Pittman, St. Brown

Flex: McLaurin, Worthy

Defense: Bengals

I am in FOUR fantasy leagues on Yahoo.  Two of them were auto-drafts, and the one from this forum has yet to draft.

Here is my team from the one league I actually did a live draft for.  (Note - I was on my way home from Bristol Renaissance Faire in Kenosha, WI.  I stopped in West Lafayette at a Starbucks to do my draft on my phone!)

@Yoshinator I'd love to hear your evaluation of my draft!

Round 1 / Pick 7 - A.J. Brown, WR, Eagles - Best I could do with my top pick.  The prime receiver on a good offense with a good quarterback and a good head coach.  I resisted the temptation to take Jonathan Taylor.

Round 2 / Pick 18 - Nico Collins, WR, Texans - Biggest benefit is that he plays the Colts defense twice.

Round 3 / Pick 31 - Josh Allen, QB, Bills - I know, you're not supposed to pick a QB this high.  But I got the highest rated QB.  Downside is that he lost his best WR.

Round 4 / Pick 42 - Joe Mixon, RB, Texans - There were warning flags out there for Mixon.  But he was the best RB left.  Did I mention he plays the Colts defense twice?

Round 5 / Pick 55 - Tee Higgins, WR, Bengals - There's a kerfuffel over in Cinny regarding Ja'Marr Chase.  And it may result in a lot more balls thrown Higgins' way.

Round 6 / Pick 66 - Raheem Mostert, RB, Dolphins - He had a really good year last season.  Get him in round 6?  Yes, please.

Round 7 / Pick 79 - San Francisco Defense - Yes, you're not supposed to pick a defense early.  This isn't exactly early.  And it was also the top rated defense on the board.

Round 8 / Pick 90 - Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Dolphins - This is my BACKUP.  And he led the league in passing yards!

Round 9 / Pick 103 - Josh Downs, WR, Colts - I swear, he's T.Y. Hilton 2.0.  Even though he's probably gonna miss game 1, he ought to beat his 2023 stats.

Round 10 / Pick 114 - Dalton Schultz, TE, Texans - Definitely not in the upper echelon of TE's.  Again, he plays vs the Colts twice.

Round 11 / Pick 127 - Pat Freiermuth, TE, Steelers - One of my favorite players.  Too bad he has crappo QB's to throw to him.

Round 12 / Pick 138 - Adonai Mitchell, WR, Colts - Perhaps the steal of the draft.  That makes twice!

Round 13 / Pick 151 - Nick Chubb, RB, Browns - He's on the 4-week PUP.  If he comes back anywhere near his normal abilities, this is a steal in round 13.

Round 14 / Pick 162 - Tyler Bass, K, Bills - Might as well choose someone who has a lot of chances at kicking extra points.

Round 15 / Pick 175 - Isaiah Likely, TE, Ravens - Saw his name a lot in free agent movement last season.

3 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I am in FOUR fantasy leagues on Yahoo.  Two of them were auto-drafts, and the one from this forum has yet to draft.

Here is my team from the one league I actually did a live draft for.  (Note - I was on my way home from Bristol Renaissance Faire in Kenosha, WI.  I stopped in West Lafayette at a Starbucks to do my draft on my phone!)

Round 1 / Pick 7 - A.J. Brown, WR, Eagles - Best I could do with my top pick.  The prime receiver on a good offense with a good quarterback and a good head coach.  I resisted the temptation to take Jonathan Taylor.

Round 2 / Pick 18 - Nico Collins, WR, Texans - Biggest benefit is that he plays the Colts defense twice.

Round 3 / Pick 31 - Josh Allen, QB, Bills - I know, you're not supposed to pick a QB this high.  But I got the highest rated QB.  Downside is that he lost his best WR.

Round 4 / Pick 42 - Joe Mixon, RB, Texans - There were warning flags out there for Mixon.  But he was the best RB left.  Did I mention he plays the Colts defense twice?

Round 5 / Pick 55 - Tee Higgins, WR, Bengals - There's a kerfuffel over in Cinny regarding Ja'Marr Chase.  And it may result in a lot more balls thrown Higgins' way.

Round 6 / Pick 66 - Raheem Mostert, RB, Dolphins - He had a really good year last season.  Get him in round 6?  Yes, please.

Round 7 / Pick 79 - San Francisco Defense - Yes, you're not supposed to pick a defense early.  This isn't exactly early.  And it was also the top rated defense on the board.

Round 8 / Pick 90 - Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Dolphins - This is my BACKUP.  And he led the league in passing yards!

Round 9 / Pick 103 - Josh Downs, WR, Colts - I swear, he's T.Y. Hilton 2.0.  Even though he's probably gonna miss game 1, he ought to beat his 2023 stats.

Round 10 / Pick 114 - Dalton Schultz, TE, Texans - Definitely not in the upper echelon of TE's.  Again, he plays vs the Colts twice.

Round 11 / Pick 127 - Pat Freiermuth, TE, Steelers - One of my favorite players.  Too bad he has crappo QB's to throw to him.

Round 12 / Pick 138 - Adonai Mitchell, WR, Colts - Perhaps the steal of the draft.  That makes twice!

Round 13 / Pick 151 - Nick Chubb, RB, Browns - He's on the 4-week PUP.  If he comes back anywhere near his normal abilities, this is a steal in round 13.

Round 14 / Pick 162 - Tyler Bass, K, Bills - Might as well choose someone who has a lot of chances at kicking extra points.

Round 15 / Pick 175 - Isaiah Likely, TE, Ravens - Saw his name a lot in free agent movement last season.

My goodness.   How many teams in this league?  

4 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I think the Josh Allen pick was fine, but in context of you drafting 2 WRs in the first rounds, I think you would have been better off drafting a RB. Nico Collins is great, but the Texans have 3 realistic WRs that could be the #1, and that makes me a little nervous drafting any of them ahead of their ADP. Your late-round picks are are great upside value (especially Mostert and the Colts receives), but if Allen or one of your RBs gets hurt, it's going to be a tough season

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Arydery said:

I think the Josh Allen pick was fine, but in context of you drafting 2 WRs in the first rounds, I think you would have been better off drafting a RB. Nico Collins is great, but the Texans have 3 realistic WRs that could be the #1, and that makes me a little nervous drafting any of them ahead of their ADP. Your late-round picks are are great upside value (especially Mostert and the Colts receives), but if Allen or one of your RBs gets hurt, it's going to be a tough season

Yup, I agree.  I would have rather gotten a RB early.  However, by the time I got to the Nico Collins pick, the top 7 RB's were already off the board.  The top 3 before I made my first pick of AJ Brown.  I was tempted to take Jonathan Taylor with my first pick, but I would have sacrificed getting a top WR at all in a league turned to the passing game.  The next 5 picks after Nico Collins were Kyren Williams, RB, Rams; Isaiah Pacheco, RB, Chiefs; Davante Adams, WR, Raiders; Mike Evans, WR, Bucs; De'Von Archane, RB, Dolphins; Cooper Cupp, WR, Rams.  I preferred Collins over all of them.  But it was definitely going to result in my being relatively weak at RB.

7 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Yup, I agree.  I would have rather gotten a RB early.  However, by the time I got to the Nico Collins pick, the top 7 RB's were already off the board.  The top 3 before I made my first pick of AJ Brown.  I was tempted to take Jonathan Taylor with my first pick, but I would have sacrificed getting a top WR at all in a league turned to the passing game.  The next 5 picks after Nico Collins were Kyren Williams, RB, Rams; Isaiah Pacheco, RB, Chiefs; Davante Adams, WR, Raiders; Mike Evans, WR, Bucs; De'Von Archane, RB, Dolphins; Cooper Cupp, WR, Rams.  I preferred Collins over all of them.  But it was definitely going to result in my being relatively weak at RB.

I hear ya and definitely think it's important to stick to your rankings. Sometimes that's just how the draft falls. Maybe keep an eye out for a trade but otherwise we'll keep our fingers crossed for a massive season for Nico, after week 1 of course :)

• Like 1