Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jason Bean

joeb

8 minutes ago, IinD said:

We still don't know if he tore his shoulder yet do we?

This thread could mean nothing if he's busted up his shoulder. 

Yes I am also interested to see what the deal is…I have yet to find any information (even rumors) regarding the injury.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

It offers zero help to me…if you miss the end zone by inches you also get the same result…0 points…so yea, make the kicks already. The days of Mr automatic Vinny I get are gone but dudes gonna cost us games.

Im sorry you feel that way.  It would appear the Colts don’t share that viewpoint. 

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

The Colts have made it clear they are committed to Gay and aren’t worried about him.  He will cost 10 million to release.  They aren’t cutting him until he becomes a problem is regular season games.  They also aren’t cutting him for a rookie who has hit two field goals in his NFL pre-season career right now.

it’s fine to disagree with the Colts opinion and to state it but to honestly expect them to do something different is ignoring reality.  Also going thread to thread derailing them because you don’t like what the Colts are doing isn’t needed.  This type of posting is starting to run off good posters.  This isn’t targeted at anyone poster as several are doing it.  Just general encouragement to try to keep threads on topic.  Also before someone says who am I to police the forum I am not one and I don’t have the power to police the forum.  I am just a long time poster trying to make a suggestion to make this place enjoyable for everyone.  If that upsets you or offends you rest assured there is nothing I can do about your posting.  

This thread is supposed to be about Josh Bean.  let’s get it back there.  I really like the kid but without news of his shoulder injury I don’t think you can say Sam has to be cut for him.  I think there is a real chance they stash Bean on IR and keep Sam to finish out his contract.  

For the record, this is the very first time I have ever said anything about Matt Gays missed kicks.  But yes, back to Bean

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now