Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pitt and Mitchell working together

CR91

This is probably one of the best things for this kid.  Pitt is a great dude.  Has a level head on his shoulders which, allegedly Mitchell does not and was why he fell.  I haven’t been more excited for a trio of wide receivers since Wayne/garcon/collie!! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

This is probably one of the best things for this kid.  Pitt is a great dude.  Has a level head on his shoulders which, allegedly Mitchell does not and was why he fell.  I haven’t been more excited for a trio of wide receivers since Wayne/garcon/collie!! 

Baseless rumors from an anonymous source. Even Mitchell's WR coach came out to defend him saying he's a hard worker and wants to get better.

• Like 1

Pittman made the final step (in his contract year) to becoming an Uber competitor. He also displayed a high level of refinement in his route running.

He also has a book of knowledge about defensive co-ordinators and how best to attack certain DB's. So absolutely he can be a big help to getting Mitchell off to a faster start. 

Bombs away, and a healthy diet of 20 yard sideline connections because of AR's rifle. That is what i'm looking forward to. I can dream of an offense that reminds us of early 90's Cowboys 🤠.  

• Like 1