Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report from Fox59: Daniel Muir and wife arrested in connection to their missing teenage son

csmopar

14 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Nope...he was found guilty in the civil trial.....not guilty in criminal skam trial. Lol

He was found liable by negligence. Not the same thing as a criminal guilty verdict.  That said, OJ was a piece of work that should have gotten convicted and death penalty in the first place. 

that said, all this happened post career. It is not the fault of any team. 

13 hours ago, Nate! said:

Jvan out here looking for the real murderer 

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Lol ...yep. Hopefully he will solve it soon.

well if you actually go and read the evidence that has been made public, and then read the judges notes,  you’ll understand how the jury came to that conclusion. The LA PD bungled the handling of the crime scene so bad they should be in jail for it. Having patrol officers keep DNA evidence in their cars and not turn it in? Like seriously? And then the only DNA evidence that survived just happened to be OJs when all other vials were determined to be tainted due to heat?

that said, reading the evidence, and using nearly 14 years as an investigator, have an unpopular opinion.

i don’t think OJ actually killed anyone with his own hands.  

i do however, think OJ was present and had hired a hitman to kill them.  The two different sized bloody footprints leaving the scene and the small glove is what . I think he hired someone to help him, I think he was present and watched them die at his orders.  

eitherway, he was responsible but I still feel there’s more here

• Like 1

3 hours ago, csmopar said:

well if you actually go and read the evidence that has been made public, and then read the judges notes,  you’ll understand how the jury came to that conclusion. The LA PD bungled the handling of the crime scene so bad they should be in jail for it. Having patrol officers keep DNA evidence in their cars and not turn it in? Like seriously? And then the only DNA evidence that survived just happened to be OJs when all other vials were determined to be tainted due to heat?

that said, reading the evidence, and using nearly 14 years as an investigator, have an unpopular opinion.

i do however, think OJ was present and had hired a hitman to kill them.  The two different sized bloody footprints leaving the scene and the small glove is what . I think he hired someone to help him, I think he was present and watched them die at his orders.  

Jvan and Csmopar a regular Sherlock and Holmes.  Godspeed on finding the real killer(s)! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, csmopar said:

Well, the bloody glove didn't fit because he was trying to put it on over another glove.

On 7/5/2024 at 9:07 AM, csmopar said:

Why would a hitman use a knife?

And why would a person who hired a hitman be there with them when they committed the crime? 

OJ obviously killed them. There is a mountain of evidence to support that. He also pretty much admitted he killed them in a bizarre book and an interview. Why do people want to overthink these things?