Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2024

This was just seems like am off year for some reason. I would ask if anyone needs to postpone please let me know.  I will not be able to participate on any draft from here until pretty much game day.  Im in Alaska timezone so any evening drafts during the week for anyone else would be workday for me, and I will be gone all next weekend out on the ocean fishing.  But if anyone needs me to push this thing to the right, please let me know. 

3 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

This was just seems like am off year for some reason. I would ask if anyone needs to postpone please let me know.  I will not be able to participate on any draft from here until pretty much game day.  Im in Alaska timezone so any evening drafts during the week for anyone else would be workday for me, and I will be gone all next weekend out on the ocean fishing.  But if anyone needs me to push this thing to the right, please let me know. 

I expect to be to the draft in time to auto draft, but if you I missed it please do so on my behalf so as not to annoy everyone else. 

I'll participate in the league the rest of the season. 

3 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I expect to be to the draft in time to auto draft, but if you I missed it please do so on my behalf so as not to annoy everyone else. 

I'll participate in the league the rest of the season. 

Nah most people said they could do it now, which is fine.  But if more people say they cant do it or dont feel comfortable doing it now, we can push it to the right, but that takes another round of trying to coordinate.  I dont mind missing the draft, so long as all other members can enjoy and participate.

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Ok.  So who wants to trade a RB?

Im in need of a RB 2 atleast! struggled to get through draft because I was delivering at IU. Was in a condo complex with a bunch on young college ladies sunbathing at the pool.🤤I couldnt concentrate enough but thankfully had to remind myself multiple times that Im half their age!

Sad I didn’t draft any Colt but hopefully yall can leave me 1 or 2 in the waiver wire!

I got some really good wr depth, to trade for a possible RB2! Hopkins/Worthy/Allen/DShultz! Send offers if they’re fair!

2 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Has the draft happened or set for a date and time? Sorry, I probably missed seeing that message if it had been posted here. If I'm not available, please have me in auto-draft as my work schedule now doesn't give me enough time like before.

Ya you missed all the pings and discussion. We talked about the date last and time last week. You should be able to log in to your ESPN fantasy and see the league's that you are a part of. 

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=291430

Is there a better place to post trade options than here? I didn't notice anything on the league site.

Regardless, I'm looking to trade Lamar Jackson, and DJ Moore, for sure.

I do need a QB in return, but am willing to take a lesser WR if I can upgrade another position.

12 hours ago, buccolts said:

Is there a better place to post trade options than here? I didn't notice anything on the league site.

Regardless, I'm looking to trade Lamar Jackson, and DJ Moore, for sure.

I do need a QB in return, but am willing to take a lesser WR if I can upgrade another position.

You can set up people that are on your chopping block, letting the league know they are available for trade. Maybe posting on the league discussion board. But often times we do it from here. 

@VikingsFanInChennai @IndyD4U @IndyEV @Colts.sb41 @Colt92 @buccolts @WarGhost21

My wife wants Travis Kelce.  I need an RB. Is there a fair an equitable trade between our rosters to facilitate this?

I ask because I factor RB SoS heavily into my calculations when identifying risks and finding a "fair" trade.  Historically this has been a problem for some people because they don't see the proposed trades as fair, and disregard SoS  as a evaluation factor when I explain. 

So in order to mitigate perceived unfair trades, I ask for your input if there is anything feasible. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

@VikingsFanInChennai @IndyD4U @IndyEV @Colts.sb41 @Colt92 @buccolts @WarGhost21

My wife wants Travis Kelce.  I need an RB. Is there a fair an equitable trade between our rosters to facilitate this?

I ask because I factor RB SoS heavily into my calculations when identifying risks and finding a "fair" trade.  Historically this has been a problem for some people because they don't see the proposed trades as fair, and disregard SoS  as a evaluation factor when I explain. 

So in order to mitigate perceived unfair trades, I ask for your input if there is anything feasible. 

Kelce/White Kelce/Harris according to the trade analyzers are pretty close 

8 hours ago, Colts.sb41 said:

@NarcosysDoes Zach Moss do anything for you? Otherwise I’m out.

Depends on what you want.

5 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

Kelce/White Kelce/Harris according to the trade analyzers are pretty close 

Ya, got in trouble for using those too for some reason lol.  Idk what constitutes a fair trade.