Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2024

I have reactivated the league.  Who's back in this year?

@Lucky Colts Fan @buccolts @WarGhost21 @Yoshinator @VikingsFanInChennai @crazycolt1 @IndyD4U 

Going to get this started early, lock in the dates. I will correct my mistakes, I will be clear on when the draft is so no-one is confused and no spousal trades. Are there any other variations for rules anyone cares to put up to a vote this year?

Thanks for being a part of this league and if anyone is reading this who isn't a part of it now, let me know if you're interested in joining so I can offer any open spots.

14 hours ago, Yoshinator said:

I'm out this year. I'm going to be focusing on my bestballs and daily fantasy. I already have $400 invested and am making a concentrated effort this year to win some money.

Awesome man, Good luck to you.

• Thanks 1

I'll be playing again this year, thanks for the early kickoff.

Only uncertainty last year was not knowing that the draft happened already (though auto-draft worked out so fine personally for me) even as I saw the message an hour before it started.. as long as we set the dates early and inform in this message board in advance (I don't check e-mails reg this), we're going to be okay.