Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey Colt fans

Packers have a pretty strong and balanced team. The defense was able to hold the Chiefs to a low score last year while the offense was perhaps the only one to score over 24 points on the Chiefs defense. 

But really it’s hard to say as of right now. Let’s see how everyone fares during training camp and after their season openers. Lots of things can change. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

In our Week 2 Matchup whats your predictions? Its our home opener after a trip to Brazil to face the Eagles. It will be a tough game. What do you guys think?

Colts by 17. Going to be a rough week for you buddy. 

Thats a joke. I have no idea but would probably lean towards the Packers winning if I had to choose. I do think it’s great you may have transitioned to a third franchise QB in a row. I hope Love has a great career for you guys. Always had a soft spot for the Packers and they would probably be my team if I didn’t love the Colts. I enjoy it when you guys are good. Best of luck this year!!

• Like 1

LOL I saw your screen name & thought "We don't play the Jets until mid-November!" Are you a Jets fan, a Packers fan, or both?

As for the Packers game, who knows??? Unlike the Packers, my Colts are a huge question mark. They could be great! They could also be terrible, or anything in between. Unfortunately, my guess is the Packers will win that one. It will be early in the season, and the Colts always start slow. Also the Colts are still getting their QB up to speed. I hope to be wrong though!

Just now, DynaMike said:

LOL I saw your screen name & thought "We don't play the Jets until mid-November!" Are you a Jets fan, a Packers fan, or both?

As for the Packers game, who knows??? Unlike the Packers, my Colts are a huge question mark. They could be great! They could also be terrible, or anything in between. Unfortunately, my guess is the Packers will win that one. It will be early in the season, and the Colts always start slow. Also the Colts are still getting their QB up to speed. I hope to be wrong though!

He’s a Packers fan through and through. And a very good poster on here. 

• Like 1