Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dane Brugler's final 7 ROUND 2024 Mock Draft

That's an epic feat after he just posted his draft guide last week... Here's Brugler's final mock draft. This time full 7 round mock!! 256 picks! 

https://theathletic.com/5418352/2024/04/17/nfl-mock-draft-2024-full-seven-rounds-dane-brugler/

Here are his picks for the Colts:

15. Indianapolis Colts: Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo

It wouldn’t be surprising to see the Colts go with a dynamic pass catcher at 15, especially if Bowers is still available. But Mitchell is an ideal fit, too, considering his tape, on-ball production and traits.

46. Indianapolis Colts: Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida

There is a good chance the Colts get a pass catcher in Round 1. If they don’t (like in this scenario), reuniting Pearsall with Anthony Richardson in the second round makes a lot of sense. Pearsall can line up across the formation in Shane Steichen’s scheme.

82. Colts: Dadrion Taylor-Demerson, S,Texas Tech 

117. Colts: Tanor Bortolini, G/C, Wisconsin

151. Colts: Tyrone Tracy Jr., RB, Purdue

191. Colts: Myles Cole, DL, Texas Tech

234. Colts: Tylan Grable, OT, UCF

I think I would love that draft. Some great picks within those 7 rounds. 

• Like 3

I would have no complaints about this outcome. Mitchell is a huge talent at 15, and I like the kid from Texas Tech at 82. I also like getting the C from Wisconsin for a year before the Colts have to decide on Ryan Kelly.

19 hours ago, stitches said:

That's an epic feat after he just posted his draft guide last week... Here's Brugler's final mock draft. This time full 7 round mock!! 256 picks! 

https://theathletic.com/5418352/2024/04/17/nfl-mock-draft-2024-full-seven-rounds-dane-brugler/

Here are his picks for the Colts:

I think I would love that draft. Some great picks within those 7 rounds. 

I don't think Mitchell makes it that far. If he did slide out of top 10, I think a trade would be made.