Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Solid84’s Mock Draft 2.0 - post-Senior Bowl/Combine.

This will be my second go at a mock for the Colts. 

No trades in the first - I think we stay put and hope one the difference makers falls to us. 

A note before the picks: I think we take Bowers if he falls to us, but I don’t count on that happening, so I haven’t taken him here. If he does that would obviously change some of my picks. 

R1.15 - Laiatu Latu, DE, UCLA. I think he’s the best and most NFL ready DE in the draft. He does have injury concerns, which is why he falls to us at 15. 

R2.46 - Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina. Big bodied, RAS-y WR. Hopefully he can turn in to our version of AJ Brown. 

R3.82 - Renardo Green, FS, Florida State. CB who projects as a Safety and it’s what we will use him as. 

R4.117 - Khyree Jackson, CB, Oregon. Big, RAS-y CB who meets Ballard’s arm-length criteria. He’s also good in both man and zone. 

R5.151 - Gabe Hall, DT, Baylor. 

R6.191 - Edefuan Ulofoshio, LB, Washington. 

R7.234 - Frank Crum, OT, Wyoming. 

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, twfish said:

I like Khyree Jackson quite a bit. He may of only ran a 4.5 but is 6.36 (6’4) but plays super physical 

Khyree Jackson is becoming one of my favorite CBs for us. I think he's a great fit.

• Like 2

Good job with the draft. You got some of my favorites for the Colts. Best EDGE in the draft... one of the most explosive WRs in the second... and really traitsy CB later in the draft. Nice :thmup:

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2024 at 8:35 AM, Solid84 said:

This will be my second go at a mock for the Colts. 

No trades in the first - I think we stay put and hope one the difference makers falls to us. 

A note before the picks: I think we take Bowers if he falls to us, but I don’t count on that happening, so I haven’t taken him here. If he does that would obviously change some of my picks. 

R1.15 - Laiatu Latu, DE, UCLA. I think he’s the best and most NFL ready DE in the draft. He does have injury concerns, which is why he falls to us at 15. 

R2.46 - Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina. Big bodied, RAS-y WR. Hopefully he can turn in to our version of AJ Brown. 

R3.82 - Renardo Green, FS, Florida State. CB who projects as a Safety and it’s what we will use him as. 

R4.117 - Khyree Jackson, CB, Oregon. Big, RAS-y CB who meets Ballard’s arm-length criteria. He’s also good in both man and zone. 

R5.151 - Gabe Hall, DT, Baylor. 

R6.191 - Edefuan Ulofoshio, LB, Washington. 

R7.234 - Frank Crum, OT, Wyoming. 

Pretty solid. I would switch Green to the 4th round and Jackson to the 3rd round. Took Edefaun in the 5th in the Gavin Mock Draft last night. Maybe switch Hall with him in the rounds. Other than that, I really like this mock draft. Crum is a huge OT that's a nice sleeper pick. Very good effort! :thmup:

• Like 2