Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Player Awards: Who Wins? (Vote for your Winners)

NFLfan

Player Awards for the 2023 NFL Season  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Most Valuable Player award

• Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Christian McCaffrey
    • Dak Prescott
    • Brock Purdy
  2. 2. Offensive Player of the Year

• Tyreek Hill
    • Ceedee Lamb
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Christian McCaffrey
    • Dak Prescott
  3. 3. Defensive Player of the Year

4. 4. Comeback Player of the Year

• Joe Flacco
    • Damar Hamlin
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Matthew Stafford
    • Tua Tagovailoa
  5. 5. Offensive Rookie of the Year

• Jahmyr Gibbs
    • Sam LaPorta
    • Puka Nacua
    • Bijan Robinson
    • C.J. Stroud
  6. 6. Defensive Rookie of the Year

• Will Anderson
    • Jalen Carter
    • Joey Porter, Jr
    • Kobie Turner, Rams
    • Devon Witherspoon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/2024 at 04:59 AM

46 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Not really sure about anyone but Stroud as offensive rookie of the year. 😄

I had never heard of Kobie Turner and he is a finalist for Defensive Rookie of the Year. I may select him.

The Rams did well in the draft with two of their rookies being named finalists for Rookie of the Year awards. (Texans and Lions too.)

I voted:

1. Lamar - I think that is pretty clear cut.

2. CMC - He deserves it, great RB, great numbers on the best team in the NFC.

3. Micah Parsons - Complete beast. Dallas also won their division.

4. Damar Hamlin - Has to go to him regardless. He is lucky to be alive after what happened last season and to be able to play football again is amazing.

5. CJ Stroud - Put up very good numbers, Texans won the division as well. One could classify his rookie season as great, I would say very good because I have seen better. Having said that he deserves OROY.

6. Kobie Turner - 9 Sacks, 29 Solo Tackels. He is a huge reason why the Rams defense played great at times. They also made the Playoffs easily. Will Anderson had 7 Sacks and 29 Solo Tackles by comparison but was a much higher draft pick. Turner gets my vote. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I had never heard of Kobie Turner and he is a finalist for Defensive Rookie of the Year. I may select him.

The Rams did well in the draft with two of their rookies being named finalists for Rookie of the Year awards. (Texans and Lions too.)

Not only two, Rams selected OLB Byron Young in the same round as Turner, who got 42 solo tackles, more total tackles and one fewer sack than Turner, while having 2 forced fumbles as well. Not sure if he got recognized.

Fun Fact - Kobie Turner went undrafted in 2023 Gavin's Mock Draft. People were upset over having to continue mock draft beyond 5th round, and that's where he was ranked in the Big Board. Goes to show Gems and immediate contributors can be found in any round. It mainly speaks to the prowess of DC Raheem Morris, will be interesting how Rams continue their defensive performance without him.

Falcons got a very good talent evaluator and coach in Morris. 

• Like 2