Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

Way to go Lions! I am so happy for them. Just unbelievably ecstatic for that team and fan base! I sure hope they take it all the way. I also hope their city doesn’t riot and people end up getting hurt.

Edited by Happy2BeHere
NFLFan doesn’t like it
  • Like 1

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

Way to go Lions! I am so happy for them. Just unbelievably ecstatic for that team and fan base! I sure hope they take it all the way. I also hope their city doesn’t riot and kill people.

I would have liked your comment but I don't like the end. Can we keep it positive?

Just now, NFLfan said:

I would have liked your comment but I don't like the end. Can we keep it positive?

Dude it’s a legit concern, it’s been so long for them and the violence that the city has I am really genuine in saying I sure hope it doesn’t happen!

Goff is humble. I like him.

Teddy has not done much but he is on the Lions. Dan Campbell handpicked Teddy to be the backup. They did not need Teddy. Teddy is retiring after this year.

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Dude it’s a legit concern, it’s been so long for them and the violence that the city has I am really genuine in saying I sure hope it doesn’t happen!

Stop

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Goff is humble. I like him.

Teddy has not done much but he is on the Lions. Dan Campbell handpicked Teddy to be the backup. They did not need Teddy. Teddy is retiring after this year.

Stop

Sorry you disagree, we all have our own opinions. 

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I took his comment as positive and hoping for more positive in the celebration.  \

Go Lions.

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

I took his comment as positive and hoping for more positive in the celebration.  \

Go Lions.

I appreciate it! I really am sincere in that. It happens in sports. People get emotional even in celebration and bad things happen.

• Like 1

Finally a game worthy of the playoffs intensity instead of double digit blowouts 

Anyone think that if Mike Tomlin is pulling a Jerome Bettis?? I do think Mike Vrabel would be a great fit for the Steelers if Mike Tomlin steps down.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great win, Go Lions. Happy for them. Great win for their fanbase. 

I love it. Now they get another home game.

Every team that I was rooting for won. To be fair, I did not care who won in the Dallas/GB game. But there is no team I dislike more than the Cowboys.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I love it. Now they get another home game.

Every team that I was rooting for won. To be fair, I did not care who won in the Dallas/GB game. But there is no team I dislike more than the Cowboys.

That was my pick to win the NFC. I had them and the Ravens with Ravens winning. Lions will win their next game with that crowd behind them. That crowd reminds me of how the Salt Palace used to be when the Jazz had Stockton and Malone. Your ears would be ringing and if the Jazz didn't get a call, they would boo for a minute straight. Lions are for real at home.