Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Kelly’s twins

csmopar

36 minutes ago, csmopar said:

As much as I have harped in Ryan’s play last year, I have to believe all this weighed on him. He’s played well this year and I think he can return from this concussion but needs to hang it up to focus on his beautiful family. I wish them well

https://www.yahoo.com/news/please-god-let-them-live-110021927.html

My wife had twins through IVF.  Thankfully I've never lost a child,  but I've seen the NICU up close and personal,  and it's a scary sight.   Positive vibes to the Kelly's and anyone else's family going through a similar situation. 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

Ryan Kelly has suffered a few concussions in his career.

He's been paid well - and - the financial future should look bright for his family.

He needs to retire - for his health - and - enjoy his family life!!

Either way, it’s time to take a serious look at his replacement. I don’t think that player is in the team now. But Kelly retiring is a serious possibility given the recurring head injuries, so the Colts need to do something. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hoose said:

Either way, it’s time to take a serious look at his replacement. I don’t think that player is in the team now. But Kelly retiring is a serious possibility given the recurring head injuries, so the Colts need to do something. 

I hope if this is the case (his possible retiring) he’s been in communication with the team. I can’t imagine he hasn’t been.

9 minutes ago, Hoose said:

Interesting I saw Danny Pinter in the colts picture yesterday. Maybe they bring him back or draft someone. Hopefully Kelly finishes his contract.