Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 10 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Week 10  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Panthers @ Bears: Which rookie QB wins this game?

• Bryce Young
    • Tyson Bagent
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2023 at 01:45 AM

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Anyone know what happens if Texans lose too. Is it conference record or head to head tie breaker. If it’s head to head colts could be in that 7th spot after Sunday.

It starts with the division. Washington went 2-0 vs Giants in the season the Giants finished 2nd in the division and gained steam in 2007 playoffs and upset undefeated Patriots.

So always focus on the division first. Then we worry about other tie breakers

Next week's schedule works out well for me. My brother is having a get-together/party for his son/my nephew on Saturday. My older sister is traveling from Georgia for all of us to celebrate together. She then wants the sisters to go out on Sunday. The Colts are on bye and the Vikings play at night. It works out for me. I won't be watching football until Sunday night.

I'm signing out for tonight. Enjoy the rest of the game. Have a good night/day (for our overseas fans).

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Cincy loses Thursday, we move up to 8th. They play at Baltimore.

What I am really going to watch for is that Texans Cardinals game Sunday. I have conflicting answers that conference record is first for playoffs not head to head. We will see. I expect Texans to win but you never know. It’s possible colts could be the 7th seed by the end of Sunday.

Man what a shame the refs steeling that game against browns.

Going to be interesting to see how colts respond to being in the playoff race.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think eventually the Steelers will come back down to earth as well. They are ahead of us but they are not really that good.

Especially in that division. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

What I am really going to watch for is that Texans Cardinals game Sunday. I have conflicting answers that conference record is first for playoffs not head to head. We will see. I expect Texans to win but you never know. It’s possible colts could be the 7th seed by the end of Sunday.

It's Head to Head. Lets say us and Cincy both finish 9-8. We would get the tiebreaker if we beat them. 

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's Head to Head. Lets say us and Cincy both finish 9-8. We would get the tiebreaker if we beat them. 

So colts really could be in that 7th slot by the end of Sunday? I actually like the chances of that happening. I actually feel good about ravens winning but it is Thursday and a short week so we will see. Murray looked good so hopefully he plays well against Texans.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

So colts really could be in that 7th slot by the end of Sunday? I actually like the chances of that happening. I actually feel good about ravens winning but it is Thursday and a short week so we will see. Murray looked good so hopefully he plays well against Texans.

Yes, as of now, we have the tiebreaker over Houston because we beat them.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think Conference record comes into play if there is like a 3 way tie between teams.