Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Pats local TV

GoColts8818

1 hour ago, twfish said:

Makes me mad they didn't carry through with that for the the Prime games

They do if it’s on cable.  It’s the home markets only though.  So if it’s an ESPN or NFL network game a local station gets it.  Sunday Night Football is on NBC so it’s already on over the air TV.

3 hours ago, sb41champs said:

NFL Network has the "rights" to the game.

However - since it is a Colts "away" game - a local TV station MUST carry the game for the home fans.

In this case - it's Fox59!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, if someone has both NFL Network and Fox59 in their package, NFL Network broadcast will be blacked out. Right?

Just now, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, if someone has both NFL Network and Fox59 in their package, NFL Network broadcast will be blacked out. Right?

No both should air it I believe.  That’s how it used to work with games on ESPN.  It’s the same broadcast so you just pick what channel you want to watch it on.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

They do if it’s on cable.  It’s the home markets only though.  So if it’s an ESPN or NFL network game a local station gets it.  Sunday Night Football is on NBC so it’s already on over the air TV.

Not the Thursday night Prime games, if you don’t have Amazon prime you can’t watch the game regardless of where you’re at. I’ve got Amazon prime and it still annoys the crap out of me.

10 minutes ago, twfish said:

Not the Thursday night Prime games, if you don’t have Amazon prime you can’t watch the game regardless of where you’re at. I’ve got Amazon prime and it still annoys the crap out of me.

Yes you can.  I watched the Colts and Broncos last year on WRTV.

https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/thursday-night-football-how-to-watch-stream-titans-vs-steelers-tonight-on-prime-video-or-twitch/

19 hours ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

I'm not sure.

ESPN carries the Monday Night Football game - but - it is also broadcast on ABC and ESPN2.

I just added to my cable package to get the ESPN channels - among others.