Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 9 Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

He definitely wasn't perfect, but the 1st down was a bad throw because he had pressure in his face. 2nd down Waddle fell. 3rd down was miscommunication between Tua and Hill I think. 4th down was a Tua bungle.

Way to beat the Chiefs is not to come out with a game plan for passing, staying patient because Chiefs O hasn’t really scored more than 24 without turnovers helping them against good teams. Mike McDaniels and a lousy game plan and first half doomed them. If they’d done it the whole game, the Dolphins would have won. That’s what I was expecting, to be honest.

Bengals and Eagles will game plan better, IMO.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Why isn't Dobbs starting? Hilton head is nice. I have been there once; it was a long time ago.

Too soon. He does not know the offense. I also think we want to see what the rookie brings.

Dobbs will be in his home town. He is from Alpharetta, GA. That is one of the areas around Atlanta.  I love it there.

I love Hilton Head. I love areas around water.  One of my favorite places not too far from my home is up the Hudson River. I went to lunch at the restaurant on the left of the picture. I went for my birthday too. I love it.

NY-BE053_OPEN_H_G_20110902224817.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

You watching Vikes?

Jaren Hall is 5/5 for 78 yards and the Vikes are in the red zone.

I don't live in Minnesota or Atlanta. I have the Seahawks/Ravens game and the Commanders/Pats. I am watching RedZone.

Is Tyler killing us yet? He is our former backup QB from 2016.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I don't live in Minnesota or Atlanta. I have the Seahawks/Ravens game and the Commanders/Pats. I am watching RedZone.

Is Tyler killing us yet? He is our former backup QB from 2016.

Not at all. I think the Vikes had the best start but they haven't had the ball since Hall went down. I don't know if he's out or still playing.

Just now, Solid84 said:

Not at all. I think the Vikes had the best start but they haven't had the ball since Hall went down. I don't know if he's out or still playing.

Red Zone said he is ruled out.

Did Atlanta go for it again on 4th down after the penalty?

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Is Sean mannion an option if something happens to Dobbs ?

I don't know. We thought we signed Dobbs to avoid seeing Mannion. Mannion had been so bad.

I'm so disappointed that our rookie is out too. Three of our QBs are out and the guy we have playing has only been here a few days. I see he just fumbled.

• Like 1