Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson is ranked 32nd in competion rate

indyagent17

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Taylor isn’t going to cost close to what a WR will.

No but 10-13 mil… maybe more, I’d be fine with Higgins, Pittman, Downs as our main corps. With Pierce having to fight for 4th best

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

Worth remembering Marv senior was drafted 19th overall and was the fourth WR taken in his draft.  Wayne was drafted 30th overall and the sixth WR taken in his draft.

Worth remembering too, that it took Reggie 3 years to finally “get it”

4 hours ago, csmopar said:

Sure we will. It may not be Marv 2.0 but it’s all about the right guy not the pick number 

Idk, IMO we need a proven commodity also.  I may be wrong and the WR we pick is an absolute stud, but with AR I want us to be sure.  Bills and Eagles got absolute studs and their QBs took off.  Where do you see us picking?  I see us picking mid round and by then I’m pretty sure MHJ and Egbuka will be gone.  Probably Worthy too.  I like Nabers, who I see us realistically picking but not sure if he’s going to be that dog we need like the others I mentioned.  But then again, I might be wrong because Nabers is killing it this year lol

• Like 1

Accuracy was one of the concerns on Anthony Richardson coming out of college.

Give him a break - he has only played a total of 16 "big boy" football games.

This season is about "growing" our new franchise QB.

I can be patient and enjoy watching his growth!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

No but 10-13 mil… maybe more, I’d be fine with Higgins, Pittman, Downs as our main corps. With Pierce having to fight for 4th best

Worth remembering too, that it took Reggie 3 years to finally “get it”

Yes, but I was just pointing out you can find a number one WR anywhere in the first round.

• Like 1

AR needs to learn when to rip it and when to take some of the mustard off. Overall, I don't think the ball placement is bad. Does he sail passes at times, sure it's gonna happen. The accuracy imo has looked a lot better then his time in Florida though. The more experience he gets, the better he'll be.