Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#3 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

My only question is Richardson and seeing him play a entire game we win. Minshew is credited with both wins so far.

Was Minshew given the loss in the first game? Richardson did not finish the first game either.

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That cat reminds me of my sister's kitty. He died this morning. My nephew took him to the animal hospital where he died. He had not been sick.

20190519_174240.thumb.jpg.38503db850279d8d83a6b1934d3853d5.jpg20190519_181837.thumb.jpg.111d8de0857851ec1f9f490a166fae86.jpg

That sucks! I had a cat when I was in my 20's. I am not cat man but she was laying there with a bad shoulder yelping for help on my door step. I was like what the hell is that noise, it was her. She was just a baby, someone left her there to die. I took her in and got her back to full strength. Fed her tons of Tuna and water. She lived 10 years and slept with me every night. She ended up passing away because she got cancer but I gave 10 great years. Now I just have my mom's dogs lmao 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Aww poor thing! 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That sucks! I had a cat when I was in 20's. I am not cat man but she was laying their with a bad shoulder yelping for help on my door step. I was like what the hell is that noise, it was her. She was just a baby, someone left her there to die. I took her in and got her back to full strength. Fed her tons of Tuna and water. She lived 10 years and slept with me every night. She ended up passing away because she got cancer but I gave 10 great years. Now I just have my mom's dogs lmao 

That was good of you. I love animals but I am allergic to cats. My sister's cat was 14 years old. We expected him to live longer.

Anyway, have a good night, all. Be well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

That was good of you. I love animals but I am allergic to cats. My sister's cat was 14 years old. We expected him to live longer.

Anyway, have a good night, all. Be well.

Yeah how someone can leave a pet like that to die is mindboggling. I would have put that person in jail. She was maybe a week old, barely could open her eyes. She was yelping loudly though haha . I took over from there. That was my baby. 

• Like 1

• NFLfan unpinned this topic