Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#2 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Well I'll take this opportunity for my first post of the year about how ridiculously awful those steelers are. WOW, you've got to be kidding me. No offense, no offensive line. Their defense is loaded with over-the-hill cast off veterans with no speed. Did anyone see Jerome Ford go by Levi Wallace on his 69 yard run?? That was hilarious! I know even on this forum you are not supposed to rip and ridicule one of the "iconic", "legendary" teams of the nfl, but, sorry, I have to. And you know what the real kicker is? We will lose to that talentless mess this year, yet again because we ALWAYS do.

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
22 minutes ago, Superman said:

The Colts are still best in the AFC South, which is crazy because we have been on a roller coaster ride since 2015.

I would even consider 2015-now lean years. Comparing it to what we accomplished from 2003-2014 with a SB win in 2006 and a SB App in 2009. I love this post because I am a baseball fan as well. Some in here were so spoiled from 2003-2014, most probably didn't even realize this stat. Great, insightful post!

Here is another stat which ranks us among the top 5 teams in NFL history in a period of 1 decade winning% wise, with at least 1 SB win (10 seasons) = 2005-2014.

From 2005-2014:

W/L = 110-50 69% winning's

Won the SB in 2006