Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Venus, and the Spider 3 Y Banana...

DILLIGAFER

Luck, Listen to Gruden! Never throw the Venus on the Spider 3 Y Banana!!

I got a kick out of this watching Grudens Football camp again for the umpteenth time. He pounded this into Luck over and over again.

Whos your primary? Full Back. Was he open? yes. THEN WHY LUCK, WHY DID YOU THROW THE VENUS ON THE SPIDER 3 Y BANANA!!!!???

Ah, gotta love Gruden.

I hope to ask Luck this tonight. Kinda raz him a little. ;)

ITS DRAFT DAY PEEPS!!

Luck, Listen to Gruden! Never throw the Venus on the Spider 3 Y Banana!!

I got a kick out of this watching Grudens Football camp again for the umpteenth time. He pounded this into Luck over and over again.

Whos your primary? Full Back. Was he open? yes. THEN WHY LUCK, WHY DID YOU THROW THE VENUS ON THE SPIDER 3 Y BANANA!!!!???

Ah, gotta love Gruden.

I hope to ask Luck this tonight. Kinda raz him a little. ;)

ITS DRAFT DAY PEEPS!!

who do ya got for the rest of our picks?

Wasn't the Venus open nearly all game and his WR even told him they weren't doing much to cover him? Luck took the advice. If I remember correctly, the problem was he threw the pass blindly without looking, expecting the defense to continue to play soft coverage

They had been dropping coverage to the middle I belive leaving the Venus open and his WR told Luck he was open. That play they double covered the WR and he was picked off. Bad thing on that play the Full Back was wide open. But your right, he threw the pass blindly not looking to see if the coverage had shifted.

They had been dropping coverage to the middle I belive leaving the Venus open and his WR told Luck he was open. That play they double covered the WR and he was picked off. Bad thing on that play the Full Back was wide open. But your right, he threw the pass blindly not looking to see if the coverage had shifted.

Personally, I'm glad he made that mistake in college and not in a game for us. I guarantee you he learned a lot from that one play