Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This draft won’t be what you think …

I believe this Draft will have a lot of trades . I also think the order that ppl are thinking won’t happen which is QB QB QB . I think panthers definitely take a QB . I believe it’s a toss up when It comes to the Texans. They have 2-12 don’t be surprised if they take Anderson first then land one of the remaining 4 Qb. When you really look at it Anderson is the best college football player this year.  I cant see him being passed up by the texans. If that happens expect the colts to drop back being how much depth we need I think it would be smart to do . Colts biggest issue is they don’t have a playmaker receiver action jaxson could be that guy . The line needs to be tuned . Getting rid of giddy was not smart so yea our secondary not that great now . We obviously need a qb . I don’t think these qbs in this draft would even be considered in 2024 draft .. I know it’s win now mode but that might not be the best approach because it can cause a set up back I rather have Williams or maye  all the key guys are paid if we’re smart we can bring a ring home and be competitive. 

I agree that the Colts could really benefit from another high caliber WR, but it would be better to obtain an established vet this year. Even the best rooks in this draft are not good enough to start and make a huge impact in 2023 IMHO. CB is a need. So is OL and both of those (along with TE) are quite deep this year, so they will be targeted in this draft and probably in FA as well. I would rather draft the best QB we can get this year and try our hardest to trade up to get Marvin Harrison Jr as our first pick next year.

Archived