Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Revised Mock (not my final just something new)

1.Luck

2.Fleener (if he magically falls)

3. J. Jenkins (I hope he falls here)

4.Sanu,Criner (AJ Jenkins wil be gone by here) , best available

5.Ladarius Green (Two Tight End set)

5.Hicks

6.Guard

7.Whalen

7.Blatnick

7.Wide Receiver

Basically the same just rearranged to fit the a potential addition of Fleener

OH wow that would be an amazing draft for the Colts. Getting Fleener would be great for Luck, getting a talent like Jenkins at CB for Pagano to work with would be great, and I would prefer taking Ladarius Green in the 4th so we would then have a 2 TE set like the Pats. Akiem Hicks would be a very good 5th round pick. We would still need a WR so hopefully someone like Joe Adams fell to our 5th round pick.

OH wow that would be an amazing draft for the Colts. Getting Fleener would be great for Luck, getting a talent like Jenkins at CB for Pagano to work with would be great, and I would prefer taking Ladarius Green in the 4th so we would then have a 2 TE set like the Pats. Akiem Hicks would be a very good 5th round pick. We would still need a WR so hopefully someone like Joe Adams fell to our 5th round pick.

Thats why I liked my previous mock, it had all the same players but no Fleener and had Green going in the 4th and Jenkins in the 2nd, and best wide receiver in the 3rd

I am drooling over this mock... would love to see it play out that way :rock:

lol

well I dont expect it to work out liek this but a guy can dream, but a >>> up here or their on some other teams board and ya never know. lol I should tweet this to Jim and Grigson

This won't ever happen. And I think they'll go D in earlier rounds and address other needs later. We just need to bang that D up, and they'll do that in earlier rounds. We need starters, not just depth. The first 5 picks, you've chosen 4 offensive players. Won't happen.