Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are the Colts the most disappointing team through 4 weeks so far? Other choices would be, see below.

2006Coltsbestever

Are the Colts the most disappointing team in football through 4 weeks at 1-2-1. See other choices below.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Colts the most disappointing team in football through 4 weeks at 1-2-1. See other choices below.

• Patriots at 1-3
    • Steelers at 1-3
    • Raiders at 1-3
    • Commanders at 1-3
    • Bucs at 2-2 lol
    • Colts at 1-2-1

I'd say yes to the Colts given who we have played. Steelers are a close second, I will give that but the expectations for a Matt Ryan led team were definitely higher than with a Mitch Trubisky team, if you asked everyone at the beginning of the season.

Both the Texans and Titans games were winnable, IMO. Should be at least 3-1 now. Bucs - having played the Packers and Chiefs back-to-back, those are top notch playoff teams they played, not bottom dwellers like Texans or middle of the road team like the Titans, IMO. 

Patriots - the moment they lost Josh McDaniels and didn't hire the best offensive coaching staff possible, everyone knew they were asking for trouble. Ever since Josh Allen ripped their D to shreds in the playoff game, their D is not as vaunted as it was last year when they were on a roll. 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I think raiders. I would've had broncos on that list too. The AFC west was "supposed to be so good all teams could've made the playoffs" 

It's still early but def Raiders.

Absolutely. The Broncos should definitely be on the list. I thought Hackett would've done better with that offense. Jeudy is barely being used so far... 

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I think raiders. I would've had broncos on that list too. The AFC west was "supposed to be so good all teams could've made the playoffs" 

It's still early but def Raiders.

First quarter jitters, I guess. Every team is feeling themselves out on so many fronts. How many years did the Patriots start 2-2 and then recover to win the SB? This thread would be more appropriate the beginning of November, IMO after the MNF game on Halloween is done. :) 

Raiders - I always feel are a hot and cold team and it is always about when you play them. I am sure they will play pumped up when they play against us. :( 

Colts definitely. Bucs are decimated by injury and Raiders have a new coach who probably isn't head coach material. 

Colts were suppose to be an AFC power house with some even picking them to go to the SB. So far we have the worst offense in the league points wise. An average defense points wise. The most turnovers, 2nd most sacks allowed, and an 0-2-1 division record in probably the worst division in the league. KC handed us our only win on a silver platter.

6 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Colts definitely. Bucs are decimated by injury and Raiders have a new coach who probably isn't head coach material. 

Colts were suppose to be an AFC power house with some even picking them to go to the SB. So far we have the worst offense in the league points wise. An average defense points wise. The most turnovers, 2nd most sacks allowed, and an 0-2-1 division record in probably the worst division in the league. KC handed us our only win on a silver platter.

Yeah I agree. Raiders are close though. Some others brought up the Broncos which I agree too.

On 10/3/2022 at 9:38 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I say yes, maybe it is because I had such high expectations and I do think we have a good roster and a QB that has been good for most his career.

I went with the Colts because all the talking heads and several on this forum expected them to soar with Ryan over Wentz. 

but as crappy as we have played, somehow, we are only a missed FG from 3-2. And despite being 2-2-1, with two divisional losses and a tie, somehow we still have a shot at the playoffs by winning the division, and even a wildcard . Currently sitting 8th, one game out of a wildcard(I think if tua is out, Miami will continue to struggle). 

50 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I went with the Colts because all the talking heads and several on this forum expected them to soar with Ryan over Wentz. 

but as crappy as we have played, somehow, we are only a missed FG from 3-2. And despite being 2-2-1, with two divisional losses and a tie, somehow we still have a shot at the playoffs by winning the division, and even a wildcard . Currently sitting 8th, one game out of a wildcard(I think if tua is out, Miami will continue to struggle). 

I am disappointed in the Colts because I think we should be 4-1. The Jags were really our only egg. Having said that, Tennessee still doesn't stand out to me as being very good or great. They are borderline good but beatable. We could easily be in 1st place today had Washington punched it in from the 2 yard line. That game at Tennessee is going to decide a lot. Also 2-2-1 is ok, it isn't 4-1 but is respectable. 

Archived