Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

At least the kicker didn't miss any FG's.......?  

lollygagger8

I'm trying to find some good, but wow that was pathetic.

It's been the same result for Frank's entire time here. This team can only play one half of football, and they didn't even do that today. He's outcoached by every other coach he goes against. Last year he got outcoached by two interim HC's!! 

His play calling is absolute trash. Make it stop please 

After his first 15 scripted calls (which he refuses to adjust when not working) he's absolutely lost.

Finally puts Hines in the slot, and gets a bunch of yards. Never tries it again. 

3rd and long, better dial up a long developing play. 

I shouldn't have gotten so excited about Yannick. He even got taken out by an oversized receiver. 

What has Parris Campbell done these 2 games besides impersonate David Blane's disappearing act? 

For so much $$$ invested in the O-Line, why are they so bad?? 

Also, I forgot....when the Lawrence was getting the ball out in 2 seconds, why was there no adjustments made on defense? Like at the very least, play press man to throw off the timing? 

Frank really looked like a deer in headlights the entire game. Petersen ran circles around him. 

How can Ballard and Irsay not see what's going on? Can we at the very least keep Frank as HC but just let Brady (the actual OC) call the plays? I'm not certain John Fox is really an upgrade over Reich. 

18 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

Also, I forgot....when the Lawrence was getting the ball out in 2 seconds, why was there no adjustments made on defense? Like at the very least, play press man to throw off the timing? 

lol yeah sign gilmore then play in 10 yards off of the second best WR lol :lol: Buckener is where? Yannick? I used to hate the pats because any fool could be taken off the street and made to look like a complete superstar. It's kinda sad to think we have the opposite effect. We make everyone look bad. Then when they leave they seem so much better.. 

This team has been bad, looked undisciplined, and uninspired since last year's Raiders game (lost to yet another interim coach). 

Matt Ryan did look like garbage, but this O-line isn't giving him any time to throw. Heck they couldn't even run block.

Yet Lawrence has all day, and throws a career best 121.5 passer rating / 83.3% comp. 

Giving JT only NINE carries, is absolutely criminal. In what world does that make sense? 

Archived