Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Indy at Houston Injury Report (W1)

EastStreet

15 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

if you're gonna ignore situational football then there isn't a conversation to have, throwing an int in the first quarter is a lot different than throwing an interception in overtime with open receivers in the flat.

again this is a convo that's been had multiple times on the board. there is a reason they moved on from him, and there's also a reason WAS was the sole bidder. 

lol... feelings lol

so..... ignore all the ton stats.... lol

43 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

Funny... thanks... 

So the first play was a planned play.. lol...

It was a Reich play lol.... timing shuffle.... 

Donald killed our OL, and Doyle was knocked from his route.... 

So thanks... bad play by Reich... And why use Doyle lol. And our OL sucks/injury over Donald... ?

lol

19 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Funny... thanks... 

So the first play was a planned play.. lol...

It was a Reich play lol.... timing shuffle.... 

Donald killed our OL, and Doyle was knocked from his route.... 

So thanks... bad play by Reich... And why use Doyle lol. And our OL sucks/injury over Donald... ?

lol

I guess Ballard and his staff decided to ship him out of town for a bag of potato chips for no reason. Fire Ballard, and Fire Reich. 

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I guess Ballard and his staff decided to ship him out of town for a bag of potato chips for no reason. Fire Ballard, and Fire Reich. 

Pretty sure Irsay made the call.... doesn't matter though lol.

But... thanks again for the laugh on Reich's bad play.  Zero fault for Wentz.... 

With Smith out, Kelly injured, Nelson injured, etc... Great play vs Donald! Brilliant!! 

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Pretty sure Irsay made the call.... doesn't matter though lol.

But... thanks again for the laugh on Reich's bad play.  Zero fault for Wentz.... 

With Smith out, Kelly injured, Nelson injured, etc... Great play vs Donald! Brilliant!! 

What's interesting is that Wentz had all of his best years with Reich. I guess incompetence + incompetence = relative success. Will be interesting to see what happens in DC. My prediction is that he plays himself into an ankle injury and throws for another 3500 yards leading the commanders to a 8-9 record. 

And he will do it while throwing under 10 picks! If they had banners like us they might hang one, for him to have an impressive 3-1 interception ratio! They might even have to chill on the yellow jackets, because people might mistake him for a hall of famer. 

6 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

What's interesting is that Wentz had all of his best years with Reich. I guess incompetence + incompetence = relative success. Will be interesting to see what happens in DC. My prediction is that he plays himself into an ankle injury and throws for another 3500 yards leading the commanders to a 8-9 record. 

And he will do it while throwing under 10 picks! If they had banners like us they might hang one, for him to have an impressive 3-1 interception ratio! They might even have to chill on the yellow jackets, because people might mistake him for a hall of famer. 

No one likes INTs, but folks freak out on low INTs...

A decent INT% is OK... And a 2.5% isn't bad so long TDs or higher or good TD%. 

Wentz had a great INT%, and a good TD% too. 5.2/1.4.... Most teams would love both %s. Especially with a horrible OL (protection).

I agree he will have +10 though. 

Dallas and Eagles should be better this year. Have no clue (WA record). Vegas has WA at 7.5.... 

WA vs Jax tomorrow... interesting... lol..

Jax and Houston... both horrible. Jax a little better IMO (over Houston). 

WA -3

Indy -7.5

So... give me a guess (Indy and WA) lol

14 hours ago, EastStreet said:

No one likes INTs, but folks freak out on low INTs...

A decent INT% is OK... And a 2.5% isn't bad so long TDs or higher or good TD%. 

Wentz had a great INT%, and a good TD% too. 5.2/1.4.... Most teams would love both %s. Especially with a horrible OL (protection).

I agree he will have +10 though. 

Dallas and Eagles should be better this year. Have no clue (WA record). Vegas has WA at 7.5.... 

WA vs Jax tomorrow... interesting... lol..

Jax and Houston... both horrible. Jax a little better IMO (over Houston). 

WA -3

Indy -7.5

So... give me a guess (Indy and WA) lol

I wouldn't be surprised if he loses to jax. 

(also i think the jags are much better talent wise. im also in the camp of people who think that Doug Perderson will do well with Trevor and his athleticism).

On 9/10/2022 at 2:09 AM, AustinnKaine said:

I think it’s good he got away from what we would say family. Got away from eagles thinking Reich could give him more great years. But Reich was also family. Now in WA no one is family. That will be good for him I think. Saw a article he actually worked with Kurt Warner this off season. Kurt’s video of him must of really got to him. He talked about how he always sees touchdown and is trying to get better at just taking what is there. 

Reich protected Wentz from more INT by running Taylor so much. 

it is funny we need him to be jags. 

13 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he loses to jax. 

(also i think the jags are much better talent wise. im also in the camp of people who think that Doug Perderson will do well with Trevor and his athleticism).

I think Pederson will help (with Trevor).. I agree. 

So far Wentz is doing good. 

Archived