Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

USFL Spring Season Begins THIS Weekend

sb41champs

I love watching these alternates leagues....had Orlando Rage (XFL) front row season tics, was at all Florida Tuskers (UFL) home games and ran the only UFL Fantasy league in the nation and was at the Orlando Apollos (AAF) opener. Always interesting to see what players make it back or make it to for the first time NFL rosters. We may see a player or 2 make the Colts P.S. or final 1-2 spots.

2 Players with Colts ties.....

Chad Williams (wr) New Orleans had a cup of tea with the Colts a couple years back. College star who overshadowed teammate Chester Rogers at Grambling

Bug Howard (TE) Philadelphia had an excellent pre season for Indy in 2017 as a WR,bounced around NFL never finding footing now a TE may  show enough to get a p.s spot again somewhere.

9 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I love watching these alternates leagues....had Orlando Rage (XFL) front row season tics, was at all Florida Tuskers (UFL) home games and ran the only UFL Fantasy league in the nation and was at the Orlando Apollos (AAF) opener. Always interesting to see what players make it back or make it to for the first time NFL rosters. We may see a player or 2 make the Colts P.S. or final 1-2 spots.

Chad Williams (wr) New Orleans had a cup of tea with the Colts a couple years back. College star who overshadowed teammate Chester Rogers at Grambling

Bug Howard (TE) Philadelphia had an excellent pre season for Indy in 2017 as a WR,bounced around NFL never finding footing now a TE may  show enough to get a p.s spot again somewhere.

I really enjoyed AAF and just wanted to give you a shout out for even mentioning it in your list. I feel those players and that league were tossed aside horribly and that is really a shame. Those guys were so happy to be out there giving it all they had and I felt the games were always exciting and competitive!

Tonight Show Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

On 4/12/2022 at 5:50 PM, holeymoley99 said:

Williams with a blocked punt for a Safety....pulling for the Breakers they have the best roster I can see though they are the longest shots to win the title for some reason.

On 4/17/2022 at 6:00 PM, holeymoley99 said:

Williams with a blocked punt for a Safety....pulling for the Breakers they have the best roster I can see though they are the longest shots to win the title for some reason.

Vegas (And most experts) really missed the boat on the Breakers,not sure how or why. This club is the best squad by quite a bit it seems. Beat a Tampa team today by 31 points who were the pre season betting favorites for the title. A lot of skill in a lot of spots from QB to RB, WR, entire D but the D Line is extra nasty. 

Archived