Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chemistry Aspect is Overrated

esmort

IMO, chemistry is not over-rated.

I think it is very important that a receiver and a QB to develop this chemistry.between themselves.

Yes, it takes time on the practice field to develop it.

100 hours of practice between a QB and a receiver goes a long way towards developing this chemistry.

100 hours of practice on top of the hundreds of hours of previous practice between a QB and a receiver goes further.

I'd agree with this if I thought the only reason the Colts were interested in Fleener was because he played with Luck. However, I don't think that's the case. I think the Colts like him because they think he will be a very nice peace in their system and even if we drafted RG3 I think the Colts would still look at Fleener very hard if he was there in round two. The fact Fleener played with Luck I thnk is just an added bonus to them. It's not like the Colts are the only team that thinks Fleener might be worth a second round pick. In fact other teams seem to like him so much he might very well be gone before we pick. Weakness at a poistion like tightend in a draft will only drive you up a draft board so far.

IMO, chemistry is not over-rated.

I think it is very important that a receiver and a QB to develop this chemistry.between themselves.

Yes, it takes time on the practice field to develop it.

100 hours of practice between a QB and a receiver goes a long way towards developing this chemistry.

100 hours of practice on top of the hundreds of hours of previous practice between a QB and a receiver goes further.

Yep there is a reason why Peyton Manning did the things he did with his WRs, I am sure it wasn't just because they liked to play catch.

We don't want Fleener because he was Andrew Luck's team mate.

we want him because he is a top TE prospect and we need TEs.

whether we pick him early to guarantee we get him has nothing to do with the topic.

the dude isnt close to a top prospect hes going in the first round probably but thats because of lack of a good tight end class, hes a starter of course but nothing near elite

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now