Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers @ Vikings, Thursday Night Football, 12/9/21

NFLfan

Dalvin Cook is going to play with a shoulder that was dislocated a week and a half ago. I don't like it. I have dislocated my shoulder and I was advised to rest it and keep it in an immobilizer for 6 weeks. I can't believe we are allowing him to play. 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Helps us in the wild card race. We would have one more win than them.

I hope the Colts win their division and won't need help from other teams. Both the Colts and the Vikings should have better records. The Vikings have led in every game this year -- I think by at least 6 points each each.

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Helps. Right now Pitt is in the 8th spot, and the Colts 9th. 

Really, I'm cheering for any NFC/AFC matchup to go the NFC way right now lol....

Go Vikes!!!

Hey, East Street, I was going to summon you. 

TD. :rock:

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Wow. Another missed kick.

I have nor watched MN play much but wow Cook can fly. Nice balanced drive by Vikings.

He is doing it with a dislocated shoulder. I dislocated my shoulder in college. It is so painful. It dislocated many times afterwards. It hurts for at least 6 weeks.

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I hope the Colts win their division and won't need help from other teams. Both the Colts and the Vikings should have better records. The Vikings have led in every game this year -- I think by at least 6 points each each.

Hey, East Street, I was going to summon you. 

TD. :rock:

I thought about you this week and was definitely going to pop in for this one. You know I have a little Vikes love lol.

And looks like you just got forced fumble by one of my ND fellas vs one of my other ND fellas...

I gotta cheer for all the ND guys, but definitely cheering for a Vike's W

4 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Yup He already had him beat, but the pick added a step or two of openness.

He's just so darn clean off the line on those slants. 

DBs don't really stand a chance unless they get help. 

That's the kind of routes I wish they would let TY and Dulin run. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Any of you Notre Dame fans? Harry the Hitman is from ND. Have they replace Coach Kelly?

Yup. Promoted DC Marcus Freeman. Good promotion. Liked BK, but he had done all he could for ND. 

Harry is from ND, and the guy that almost fumbled (Chase Claypool) is from ND too. I don't really like it when those two are going after each other lol.

13 minutes ago, Dunk said:

How did you dislocate it?

I was swimming, doing a back float. The orthopedist called it an "atraumatic" injury, which means that it may not have been corrected with surgery. He said I would most likely dislocate it at another time. My dad had a weak left shoulder too. 

It has not dislocated in several years now.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I was swimming, doing a back float. The orthopedist called it an "atraumatic" injury, which means that it may not have been corrected with surgery. He said I would most likely dislocate it at another time. My dad had a week left shoulder too. 

Wow! Glad it hasn't and hope it never does again.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I was swimming, doing a back float. The orthopedist called it an "atraumatic" injury, which means that it may not have been corrected with surgery. He said I would most likely dislocate it at another time. My dad had a week left shoulder too. 

I have a bad (not horribly bad) right shoulder. Between a couple broken collar bones and too much sports when I was a kid, I have various issues with it from time to time. Mostly just soreness when lifting weights. The more consistently I work out though, the better it is. Doc said the best thing to do is keep the muscles in that area good and strong. I still play racquet ball, but likely going to give up softball unless I can just play 1B. No more 3rd or outfield for me, that's for sure.

12 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I have a bad (not horribly bad) right shoulder. Between a couple broken collar bones and too much sports when I was a kid, I have various issues with it from time to time. Mostly just soreness when lifting weights. The more consistently I work out though, the better it is. Doc said the best thing to do is keep the muscles in that area good and strong. I still play racquet ball, but likely going to give up softball unless I can just play 1B. No more 3rd or outfield for me, that's for sure.

I agree. 

Archived