Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13 Around-the-NFL Game Thread, December 5, 2021

NFLfan

It is already December. The NFL season seems to fly. There are four more weeks in the NFL after this one.

CBS early game

image.png.53b97ca54737eb8cae963e18dd524424.png

Most of the country will get to see the Chargers at the Bengals.  @RollerColt The Bengals are no longer sleepers. I believe I saw everyone on NFL Network pick the Bengals over the Bengals. 

Red:  Chargers @ Cincinnati

Blue:  Colts @ Texans

Yellow: Vikes @ Lions (I still have a hard time seeing two NFC teams on CBS. haha)

Green:  Eagles @ Jets (Garner Minshew starts for the Eagles)

Enjoy the games.  Which ones (besides the Colts) are you watching?

Fox Single game

image.png.14cfdfdad495aa8631f97971a7912e2c.png

Red: Tampa Bay @ Atlanta

Green:  Arizona @ Chicago

Yellow:  NY Giants @ Miami

Blue:  Washington @ Las Vegas (LATE)

Orange:  Jacksonville @ LA Rams (LATE)

In the late game on CBS, most will see the Ravens @ Steelers.  The rest will see the 49ers at the Seahawks. 

Did Colts fans want to hire Joe Brady, former QB coach for Joe Burrow and now former OC of the Panthers? I just read that he was fired. The Panthers are a mess. Continuity is important. They have so much turnover in players. Matt Rhule won't last. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Did Colts fans want to hire Joe Brady, former QB coach for Joe Burrow and now former OC of the Panthers? I just read that he was fired. The Panthers are a mess. Continuity is important. They have so much turnover in players. Matt Rhule won't last. 

Some recent headscratchers decisions wise in Carolina for sure. I was never sold on the move for Darnold. Leaves them in a an interesting position at the end of this season.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The one that will have me mad is if the Broncos beat the Chiefs. We can't have that.

If Teddy is playing, I am rooting for the Broncos. Lol

The Vikings are losing to the winless Lions 20-6. Lol. Mike Zimmer may get fired after this one. I hate firing anyone but we have given him 8 years. That is enough. 

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Is Ed Dodds in the Colts organization? One of our Viking fans wants the Vikes to hire Dodds as GM and Eberflus as head coach. I told him Colts fans don't seem to like Eberflus.

Yeah Dodds is still with the Colts. He is the assistant GM. 

Well, that was a bummer. I can't see Mike Zimmer keeping his job. Unfortunately, we may lose our GM too. I am a big fan of Rick Spielman, the Vikes GM but he has been the GM forever. The owners will want to start over. 

Two teams that may have a lot of changes coming will play on Thursday -- Vikings play the Steelers on TNF.

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Is Ed Dodds in the Colts organization? One of our Viking fans wants the Vikes to hire Dodds as GM and Eberflus as head coach. I told him Colts fans don't seem to like Eberflus.

As AR7 said, he is AGM. But he also will not leave unless he really feels good in situation, he has declined in past cuz of that

Logan Thomas scored a receiving TD for Washington. I thought to myself, "Isn't that a QB?" I thought I remember seeing him at the Combine one year but that was like 5 or so years ago. It may be a different Logan Thomas. The one that I am thinking of was drafted by Arizona, I think. @EastStreet Do you know this person? Sorry to take you away from Colts victory chatter. 

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Logan Thomas scored a receiving TD for Washington. I thought to myself, "Isn't that a QB?" I thought I remember seeing him at the Combine one year but that was like 5 or so years ago. It may be a different Logan Thomas. The one that I am thinking of was drafted by Arizona, I think. @EastStreet Do you know this person? Sorry to take you away from Colts victory chatter. 

LT was a QB for VATech in college. In HS, he played QB, WR, TE, and DB. 

14 minutes ago, King Colt said:

The broadcasters of the Steelers-Ravens games hinted strongly Big Ben will be gone after this year and after listening to their HC I think they are right.

There was a report yesterday or this morning that he said he is retiring after this season. 

Adrian Peterson is with the Seahawks now? Does playing for nearly a quarter of the NFL affect his legacy? Is he still a Hall of Famer? 

:hide:

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tough loss, I think the Vikings have a good team, you guys are like us in a lot of ways and just find ways to lose games at times.

How did we beat the Chargers?!!

7 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Did the announced in our game really say the raiders would be tough.. they may but they look like they suck right now. Even when we suck it doesn't look that bad

Raiders havent been right for weeks...too much turmoil ...they beat the Covid Cowboys but most any team would have in that situation.

Archived