Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 6 General FB Games Chat

EastStreet

As for this Thursday night game, I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles win. The Eagles really don't run the ball so Bucs run defense is not helpful and with how much the eagles are used to throwing the ball I can see Hurts pick the secondary apart. It definitely could be a high scoring game.

Richard sherman is headed to the locker room, not a good sign for a hurt Bucs secondary

It seems the eagles are playing even more conservative on defense than Eberflus. Just from what little I've seen from Hurts, I don't think he will be the starting QB next year for the Eagles. He misses to many open receivers and he just doesn't throw the ball well

8 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

It seems the eagles are playing even more conservative on defense than Eberflus. Just from what little I've seen from Hurts, I don't think he will be the starting QB next year for the Eagles. He misses to many open receivers and he just doesn't throw the ball well

His accuracy seems really bad. With all those first round picks they could afford Watson if he would agree to it.

29 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

He is so bad. How do you not take advantage of that TB secondary. 

I was shocked when the drafted him when they had Wentz.. then equally as shocked when they started him ahead of Wentz.. I didn't agree with what the eagles were doing well before he was given to us

12 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I still think Philly needs to try and mix in runs. Not a bunch of RTDB up the guts, but hit the edge a few times, some misdirection, etc..

And use Hurts like OK did. Just feels Sirianni is trying to make him what he's not. 

They just need to do some type of running, Miles Sanders is a good RB which they choose not to use.

6 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

They just need to do some type of running, Miles Sanders is a good RB which they choose not to use.

I wouldn't run it up the gut a lot with him, but I would spread them out and use him creatively.  A few up the guts just to keep them honest, but not a lot. He's had 5-6 so far and hasn't went anywhere. Overall Sirianni's game plan IMO just stinks.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I wouldn't run it up the gut a lot with him, but I would spread them out and use him creatively.  A few up the guts just to keep them honest, but not a lot. He's had 5-6 so far and hasn't went anywhere. Overall Sirianni's game plan IMO just stinks.

Yeah they have used alot of draws which I'm not a fan of

6 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Bucs don’t really seem that impressive this year. They seemed better last year. Really think Colts baby’s decent chance to beat them this year.

Their defense randomly came alive late last year.. kinda like those Patriots team of 2010-2019. Just learn to lock players down in December. They were 7-6 last year, didn't look any type of special, then put the clamps on late. I'm expecting the same crap this year IMO

9 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Bucs don’t really seem that impressive this year. They seemed better last year. Really think Colts baby’s decent chance to beat them this year.

Their biggest problem is the same one we have, a secondary that has its starter's injured.

Archived