Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm not sure all those picks will be there where you slotted them, but if the draft plays out this way I would be ecstatic, that's a solid draft. I'll finish the draft for you

7. Rishaw Johnson, G California (PA) - we need depth at guard

7. Micah Pellerin, CB Hampton - I have been very high on this guy for awhile, I'm glad to see he's finally getting his due on here

7. Shawn Loiseau, ILB Merrimack - Very tough ILB and could use some depth at the position

1.Andrew Luck

2 Janoris Jenkins

3 Hill, Jeffery, Sanu, Jenkins Criner (in that order )

4.Ta'amu

5Ladarius Green, Dwayne Allen ^(in that order)

5.Streeter

6.Baptiste

7.Ryan Van Bergen

7.Rokevious Watkins

7, Justin Bethel (depth

No way Hill, Jeffery or Sanu and still in the 3rd... I love the Janoris Jenkins, AJ Jenkins/Brian Quick order though that could really make us better on both sides of the ball

I look for Sanu and Criner to be their and Jenkins hopefully, but I like Criner alot

I look for Sanu and Criner to be their and Jenkins hopefully, but I like Criner alot

We can get criner possibly in the 5th, and there is also Nick Toon whom is starting to grow on me alot, he runs solid routs has nice speed and is Big enough to be elite, he also is a good kid, which seems to be lacking in many prospects in this draft.

We can get criner possibly in the 5th, and there is also Nick Toon whom is starting to grow on me alot, he runs solid routs has nice speed and is Big enough to be elite, he also is a good kid, which seems to be lacking in many prospects in this draft.

I like Toon as well, I want kids with good character but at the same time they are kids many are still growing up. that is why I like Jenkins at #34 hes a great Corner and thats a huge need, he can grow up like others have in the past. we seriously need a corner that can play right away instead of drafting a corner to just develop in later rounds, we have plenty of those

I like Toon as well, I want kids with good character but at the same time they are kids many are still growing up. that is why I like Jenkins at #34 hes a great Corner and thats a huge need, he can grow up like others have in the past. we seriously need a corner that can play right away instead of drafting a corner to just develop in later rounds, we have plenty of those

i agree, but only with Jenkins and Kirkpatrick, i think we would be reaching if we took any other corner, I could see Janoris Jenkins being a great corner, i just hope he dosn't waste his talent like Pacman Jones

i agree, but only with Jenkins and Kirkpatrick, i think we would be reaching if we took any other corner, I could see Janoris Jenkins being a great corner, i just hope he dosn't waste his talent like Pacman Jones

Me either but I think the risk is worth the reward