Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

32 Days 32 Teams Cincinnati Bengals

danlhart87

1 hour ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

I think the pick has got to be Sewell or Slater. This looked like a team with promise when Joe Burrow was on the field last year. They have to make sure they keep him there and what better way to do that than to make the OLine stronger.

The OT class is deep so a good one should be there at top of 2nd

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

The OT class is deep so a good one should be there at top of 2nd

It may be deep but from what I've read there is a gap between Sewell and Slater and the rest of the class. Now is the time to make sure Joe Burrow is protected. Don't let an Andrew Luck situation happen where your franchise QB gets the stuffing beat out of him. Go ahead and pull the trigger on the best protection you can get. 

The entire fanbase for Cincy is hoping for OT. Joe has got to be protected. 

The Bengals have been doing some aggressive moves in FA on the defensive side. Our guess is this is to free up the draft to focus on the offense. 

It’s a young team, with a very young unproven coach. Probably can’t expect too much from the team yet this year, not when their entire division is so competitive with arguable some of the best teams. Even if Burrow comes back better than ever. 

I’m hoping for a 9-7 season, but that could be asking too much. 

37 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I’m hoping for a 9-7 season, but that could be asking too much. 

Impossible for the Bengals to finish 9-7 this season! Don't forget the 17 game game schedule starts this season. Haha. Just joking around. I think if they protect Burrow this team could definitely finish around the 8-9 to 10-7 range. 

Just now, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Impossible for the Bengals to finish 9-7 this season! Don't forget the 17 game game schedule starts this season. Haha. Just joking around. I think if they protect Burrow this team could definitely finish around the 8-9 to 10-7 range. 

Haha gosh that’s going to take some getting used to! Of course in Bengals fashion they could screw something up and be 9-7-1!

The buzz I’ve been reading:   Most mocks  have Sewell to the Bengals.  Second player is Pitts.

But something I read recently said Burrow is reportedly lobbying for....   Chase.  He was Burrow’s number one target at LSU.  

This will be one to watch. 

Archived