Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would U Trade Pick For Brees..

eli4625

Of course....He broke the NFL record for passing last year

....He's 100% healthy ......

Brees for the No.1 pick and nothing else either way...

..of course Indy would do it....

..but NOLA cant let him get away

Oh Lord OUM, Dear God, what happened to you when you were younger that makes you think so illogically? There is no way on earth the Colts would make that trade. Not a chance in you know where. The Colts had a 35 yr. old QB who most think is/was the best QB to ever play the game, and they let him walk. Yet, you think, for whatever reason, that they would trade away their future for a 33 yr. old QB. My my my, you never cease to amaze me.

Oh Lord OUM, Dear God, what happened to you when you were younger that makes you think so illogically? There is no way on earth the Colts would make that trade. Not a chance in you know where. The Colts had a 35 yr. old QB who most think is/was the best QB to ever play the game, and they let him walk. Yet, you think, for whatever reason, that they would trade away their future for a 33 yr. old QB. My my my, you never cease to amaze me.

Since Brees sucked most of his career, and only started getting national attention in the last few years, people don't seem to realize just how old he is.

Heck NO!! That would be completely rediculously stupid!! Would have been better to keep Peyton and trade pick for a butt load the way the Rams did. Peyton>Drew so we would be giving away Peyton and our 1st pick and getting Drew.

Even if Peyton and Drew were equal. We would just be giving away the 1st pick for no reason because we already had Peyton for free. (in terms of giving up anything, not money)

Of course....He broke the NFL record for passing last year

....He's 100% healthy ......

Brees for the No.1 pick and nothing else either way...

..of course Indy would do it....

..but NOLA cant let him get away

haha. U kidder!... U seem so serious with ur sarcasm.... or at least I am assuming its sarcasm because if not...

try song lyrics. i only did it once & he responded. i felt so special haha

That's actually pretty cool. He probably gets thousands of messages a day. I only use my Twitter to troll famous people, so it's really no surprise they rarely respond. I did get Hank Baskett and Aaron Moorehead to respond once if that counts for anything.