Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CB and our CBs

TimetobringDfence!

I feel like we've dropped the ball on the CB posistion. We are weak there. I like the Taylor pick, but didnt expect it. I know having Buckner should help the secondary but I would have went CB in the 3rd or DE to make life Easier in the Secondary. Were gonna still be getting scortched by good passing teams next year.

He’s also going for a clock controlling style offense along with the ability to explode at times..corner isn’t much of a need Rhodes is pretty much signed as your #1 rock is #2  Moore in slot the depth is “Decent” barring injury like most teams but with the way we’re handling our dline guys might not need to play 10-15 yards off lol but play press coverage while still watching the Qb 

5 minutes ago, rayski said:

Taylor was a total BPA which I'm happy with. In terms of corners, there are still a lot of them left on the boards, imo the 2nd-3rd round value was not there in a deep draft like that.

Bryce Hall for example is a great value pick in the 4th.

I feel like Desir was inconsistent and now gone. Rhodes signing was good but hes quesionable as a sure fire #1 CB. Moore is solid at nickel. We meed help at the posistion its our biggest weakness. I forgot about Rock. Still need one more potential starter for depth and competition. Rock or Rhodes go down and we are hurting.

9 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

I feel like Desir was inconsistent and now gone. Rhodes signing was good but hes quesionable as a sure fire #1 CB. Moore is solid at nickel. We meed help at the posistion its our biggest weakness. I forgot about Rock. Still need one more potential starter for depth and competition. Rock or Rhodes go down and we are hurting.

To be honest I don't think this is a very deep corner draft at all. Okudah is a stand out but behind him, the consensus is all over the place. 

Archived