Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Daniel Jeremiah's Top 50: 2020 NFL Draft prospect rankings 3.0

Here's DJ's latest top 50 prospects list:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001105591/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-2020-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-30

Some noteables:

-Isaiah Simmons jumps to no. 3 on his list, Derrick Brown drops to no. 4

-Justin Jefferson continues to move up his draft board and he's now at no. 14(still WR4)

-Justin Herbert moves ahead of Jordan Love on his board

-Yetur Gross-Matos jumps 7 spots to no. 31

-Laviska Shenault drops 12 spots to no. 36

-Denzel Mims debuts on his list at no. 44

-Jeff Gladney, Jeremy Chinn, Antoine Winfield Jr. all debut at the back end of his list

Any thoughts? What do you like, what don't you like? 

edit: damn, posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Moderators, if you can, please send it to the draft sub-forum. Thanks. 

Really interesting to see where the WRs are falling now.  Usually a lot of movement off of Combine performance for them, but it’s hard to determine how high/low to move the various players.  Jefferson at 14 is about what I’m figuring, but I have him as WR2.  Really looking at Mims at 44 - would love if he were there for us at 34, but I’m figuring a low chance of that...

Laviska Shenault at No.36 is a bit high right now and the biggest benefactor of Shenault dropping would be Tee Higgins and Denzel Mims, IMO. Justin Jefferson is being overrated due to the LSU factor and at the same time underrated due to the slot factor, he is late round 1 guy that most likely will go late round 1.

I can almost see Kyle Dugger creeping to the Top of Round 2 when it is all said and done.

Archived