Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Life Of Peyton (Monty Python Inspired)

braveheartcolt

Indianapolis: Year 1AP

Some time in the summer.....

Peytongirl finds an old used #18 helmet, and runs around Indy with it on a stick. Soon she has many followers, Portage Coltsfan, Fan of MANning, Number28 etc. They all rally outside the LOS, and demand to stone Jim Irsay. Bill Polian turns up and wants to throw the first stone, but he is sent to the back of the queue for being ginger, and for having a dead sewer rat on a string round his neck........he's also got a live feed to his new radio station in Boston. Yuck.

The Fall.....Week 1 Regular Season

Jaric, Jules, BHC, Silent Hill, Wyld1 and a few others sit all alone in section 112 - The Popular Front of Luck. PeytonGirl rallies the crowd..."SPLITTERS" they shout. The crowd boo, and The PFOL return with a L hand gesture. Meanwhile on the pitch, the Colts rally from a 30 point half-time deficit to lose 30-3......

Meanwhile, Ruksac sits on his own. Not sure whose side he is on.....

After the game....

In the PFOL HQ, Jaric asks, "What has Peyton Manning ever done for us? Nothing. Not a thing". After a short pause, "399 TD's" says BHC. "Apart from 399 TD's, what has PM ever done for us?". "Four MVP's..54,000 passing yards...150 career wins"......shouts the rest. So, apart from.......

St Elmos, a few weeks later......

Peyton takes his favourite Colts players for a farewell meal. It was late. He asks the manager for a table for 13. "I can give you one for seven over there, and one for six over in the far corner - any good?'. 'No, I need them all together, could you skoosh two long tables together please?' asks Peyton....."and away from the door, don't want a draft on my neck'. After a lot of shifting around, the restaurant manager finally gets two long tables together, and looking very satisfied with himself, he asks Peyton if the group is ready to be seated......"Nope, says PM, can we all be seated on one side of the table, I want a picture taken of us all, facing the camera......".

It was Peyton's last supper in Indy.......

Then from the heavens, booms a loud gravelly voice...."THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE NFL GENERAL SECTION", the clouds then part, and an effigy of Maureen appears...........To Be Continued....