Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lynch?

TimetobringDfence!

5 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Is it an unfair advantage to allow Seahawks to sign Lynch for a fresh set of legs for playoffs, with a history and chemistry with the staff. I would think he sho uh ld have at least played a certain amount of games with them to be eligible.

It must not be against the rules.

2 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Is it an unfair advantage to allow Seahawks to sign Lynch for a fresh set of legs for playoffs, with a history and chemistry with the staff. I would think he sho uh ld have at least played a certain amount of games with them to be eligible.

I disagree. He was unemployed. Seahawks had a job opening and thought he was the best applicant. Why overcomplicate things? Make a rule that u can only sign FAs that haven't been on your team before? That just seems silly to me. 

• Like 2

He hasn’t exactly been killing it and the Seahawks have really overachieved. They probably should have finished 6-10 the way injuries piled up, and weren’t a potential 16-0 team when everybody was healthy.

The Vikings could take them in their 2nd crack at it. They have to get past the 49ers first though which I don’t see happening. Meanwhile the Seahawks play the Packers whose number they always have. Unless that changes they could limp into the actual NFCCG!