Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston at Baltimore

The Old Crow

20 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Wasn’t meant as an insult saying I expect a rematch at the Razor, or that I thought it was a sure win.  It was meant to say I don’t see any team stopping the other till then is all. (Mind you that can change one injury to Jackson or Brady and well it’s over for either club)

the Ravens future looks bright I feel this is the Pats last chance at glory with Brady at the helm, I have a feeling Stidham takes over next year.  Pats draft O lineman and well if he stinks and the Pats are pitifully bad.. we are in the hunt for the Clemson QB the next draft.    Sounds just like a BB plan lol

I certainly didn’t take it that way. We all know the road goes through NE . We certainly have respect for Brady and Belichick. 
My point is it’s still a young team with a second year QB. I would love it to get to the AFCCG in either NE or Baltimore, but we have to take it game by game. The Patriots have been there so often , that it’s a pretty good prediction they will be there. 
My comments about the playoffs is that historically only the Ravens and Giants have recently won multiple playoff games against NE. If it comes off, it will be another tough game, however , our schedule is brutal with At LA Rams, SF, at Bills, at Browns , home against Steelers. The only seemingly easy game is a home one against the Jets. But, it’s a week to week league. Anything can happen. 

On 11/17/2019 at 9:47 AM, King Colt said:

The Texans will win. Watson gets better every week.

No, he doesn't.

His performance is almost always dependent on the defense he's playing against.  The better the pass defense, the more ineffective he is.

The top pass defenses he's faced this year according to Football Outsiders advanced defensive efficiency ratings are:

Carolina - #3
KC - #5
Indy - #6
Bal - #8

His combined numbers are 92 / 138 917 Yards 2 TDs 5 INTs

So, your statement is patently false.

1 hour ago, MacDee1975 said:

No, he doesn't.

His performance is almost always dependent on the defense he's playing against.  The better the pass defense, the more ineffective he is.

The top pass defenses he's faced this year according to Football Outsiders advanced defensive efficiency ratings are:

Carolina - #3
KC - #5
Indy - #6
Bal - #8

His combined numbers are 92 / 138 917 Yards 2 TDs 5 INTs

So, your statement is patently false.

He looked real good tonight against the Colts did he not?

• 2 months later...