Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Reich and the 4 minute drive

Imgrandojji

On 9/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, Imgrandojji said:

Oh, and 0 turnovers.  That's important too, and reflects well on everyone, especially the head coach

:thmup:

On 9/22/2019 at 5:51 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Hardly no penalties again today..

I am a stat freak, both penalties and avoiding turnovers show discipline.   Most stats favored the Falcons, our discipline was the difference.  Man for man they were better, we were truly the better team today!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, red14 said:

I am a stat freak, both penalties and avoiding turnovers show discipline.   Most stats favored the Falcons, our discipline was the difference.  Man for man they were better, we were truly the better team today!

Reich said they actually have a penalty meeting every week. This team has the fewest penalties in the league through 3 games.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Reich said they actually have a penalty meeting every week. This team has the fewest penalties in the league through 3 games.

usually it's the Patriots with the fewest penalties.

If Frank is competing with Belichick for the title of most disciplined team in the NFL, that can only mean good things.

Honestly think our boy is on course for a potential Coach of the Year award

• Like 2

I loved the pass to end the game. Play to win.

I recall an announcer (no idea who) a few years ago say - ask yourself as a fan or player of the other team what you hope your team does and then do the opposite. Every Falcon fan was HOPING for a run there to give them a chance to win because they knew a completion ends the game. Play to win.

• Like 4