Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is this why NY media likes Brissett so much ?

HOF19

Bill Parcells football related opinions are GOSPEL here in NY Metro area >>>>>>> 

Mike Chappell‏  Verified account @mchappell51 34m34 minutes ago

Embed Tweet

Bill Parcells keeping mum, but still bullish on Jacoby Brissett      http://via.cbs4indy.com/OTjaF via @cbs4indy                                            Excerpts from article >>>>>> “I love him,’’ Parcells said. “He’s like my own kid.’’ more >>>>>>>>“You’ve got my guy playing quarterback out there,’’ Parcells offered. “Let me tell you something, you don’t worry about him. He’s as tough as it gets. That kid’s a soldier. They don’t come any tougher than him.’’

1. More excerpts from article >>>>>>>  “I’ve known him since he was 15,’’ Parcells told me. and >>>>>>> 

During his first press conference as the Colts’ QB1, Brissett was asked whether he and Parcells had talked, and the gist of that conversation.

“Just ‘Good luck,’’’ he said. “We have conversations so much that it’s not like it’s anything different.’’

Parcells used his friendship with Belichick to talk up Brissett which is part of why he was drafted in the third round and has been very loud in his praise of Brissett as a character pick for years now

Call me crazy but I think it's fair to state that the Tuna of all people knows a thing or two about football.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

Parcells used his friendship with Belichick to talk up Brissett which is part of why he was drafted in the third round and has been very loud in his praise of Brissett as a character pick for years now

Call me crazy but I think it's fair to state that the Tuna of all people knows a thing or two about football.

Parcells ( they say ) still can walk into many NY/NJ restaurants and eat for free ( If I am the owner sorry but he's gotta pay ) .