Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carlos Rogers Resigns With 49Ers

Andy

There goes one of my players off my unrealistic wish list. He really turned the corner this year and will definitely continue playing at the high level he's playing at. One of the most underrated CBs in the league and he's one of the best man coverage CBs.

Exactly. He seemed to have hands of stone in Washington, but he really played well this past year in San Fran and got 6 INTs

That's because he spent last offseason catching balls with a wide receiver coach. I believe it was the one he had on his team in college. He spent hours trying to fix his hands and it paid off. He made his first pro bowl. He always had the coverage skills, and now he has the hands. Going to be one of the best CBs in the NFL next year.

That's because he spent last offseason catching balls with a wide receiver coach. I believe it was the one he had on his team in college. He spent hours trying to fix his hands and it paid off. He made his first pro bowl. He always had the coverage skills, and now he has the hands. Going to be one of the best CBs in the NFL next year.

I didn't know that. Big up to him for working on it though...isn't that right, Pierre Garcon?