Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tennessee (+2) at NYGs (12-16-18)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST    Greg Gumbel, Trent Green and Bruce Arians on CBS

Low 40s with a chance of rain (note the weather chance from Saturday) at Met Life Stadium....over-under 43.5

Titan QB Marcus Mariotta 206 of 298, 2,330 yards) has thrown just 11 TDs but he has run 61 times for 339 yards.

'Mr. 99 yards' Derrick Henry has 712 yards on 145 carries..

I dont know who Tennessee WR Corey Davis is but he's caught 54 passes for 765 yards.

All hands on deck for Tennessee. The Colts (7-6) and Miami (7-6) and Baltimore (7-6) and Tennessee (7-6) will be ALL playing in the 1 p.m. EST "window" Sunday.   Warm up that 'Red Zone' channel!

In the second Met Life game of the weekend, The NYGs are playing much better now that they're mathematically eliminated from anything.

Rookie of the Year  SaQuan Barkley (209 carries, 1,124 yards) has an outside chance  to gain 1,000 yards rushing and 1,000 yards receiving (he has caught 78 for 629 yards) in his rookie year.

Old timer Eli Manning (310 of 458, 18 TDs, 8 INts) is convincing folks he'll be back next year in New York but he will go without star WR Odell Beckham (77 catches, 1,152 yards) on this day, I guess,  because Odell doesn't want to play anymore now that the Giants are out of it.

If it rains, everybody's running the ball and Barkley is just hard to stop.

At first I thought it was odd the Giants are favored but Tennessee has beaten Dallas (8-5) and New England (9-4) and lost to Buffalo (4-9).

Its hard to say how they'll play. The toughest games to pick are the ones where the road team cares and the home team doesn't. When the home team has nothing to play for, they can go into the tank or they can take you to the bank.

What Barkley is doing is outstanding. Too bad he plays in such a weak football market like New York.

Take the Giants to win and cover...

3 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

1 p.m. EST    Greg Gumbel, Trent Green and Bruce Arians on CBS

Low 40s with a chance of rain (note the weather chance from Saturday) at Met Life Stadium....over-under 43.5

Titan QB Marcus Mariotta 206 of 298, 2,330 yards) has thrown just 11 TDs but he has run 61 times for 339 yards.

'Mr. 99 yards' Derrick Henry has 712 yards on 145 carries..

I dont know who Tennessee WR Corey Davis is but he's caught 54 passes for 765 yards.

All hands on deck for Tennessee. The Colts (7-6) and Miami (7-6) and Baltimore (7-6) and Tennessee (7-6) will be ALL playing in the 1 p.m. EST "window" Sunday.   Warm up that 'Red Zone' channel!

In the second Met Life game of the weekend, The NYGs are playing much better now that they're mathematically eliminated from anything.

Rookie of the Year  SaQuan Barkley (209 carries, 1,124 yards) has an outside chance  to gain 1,000 yards rushing and 1,000 yards receiving (he has caught 78 for 629 yards) in his rookie year.

Old timer Eli Manning (310 of 458, 18 TDs, 8 INts) is convincing folks he'll be back next year in New York but he will go without star WR Odell Beckham (77 catches, 1,152 yards) on this day, I guess,  because Odell doesn't want to play anymore now that the Giants are out of it.

If it rains, everybody's running the ball and Barkley is just hard to stop.

At first I thought it was odd the Giants are favored but Tennessee has beaten Dallas (8-5) and New England (9-4) and lost to Buffalo (4-9).

Its hard to say how they'll play. The toughest games to pick are the ones where the road team cares and the home team doesn't. When the home team has nothing to play for, they can go into the tank or they can take you to the bank.

What Barkley is doing is outstanding. Too bad he plays in such a weak football market like New York.

Take the Giants to win and cover...

Line is now Tenn -1. Maybe because Beckham is ruled out ? I'm not sure if this was a "surprise that would cause a 3 point shift in the line