Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Calm down should not have been under expected!

horseshoecrabs

Regardless of the Jags record to just assume that we would waltz  by them is crazy, We earlier only beat them buy jumping to an early lead. and holding them off. This game doesn't surprise me. Despite what you think about the Jags , I knew that their defense is very good. and we would struggle  later if we did not score earlier. So don't  have a conniption fit, just because we lost, it was in the cards this week.  

15 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Regardless of the Jags record to just assume that we would waltz  by them is crazy, We earlier only beat them buy jumping to an early lead. and holding them off. This game doesn't surprise me. Despite what you think about the Jags , I knew that their defense is very good. and we would struggle  later if we did not score earlier. So don't  have a conniption fit, just because we lost, it was in the cards this week.  

Meh, we were due for a humbling game. It sucks, but honestly, this will bring our guys back down to earth a little bit and make them realize they aren't quite there yet.