Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts jersey

Myles

If you were to have one jersey with a Colts player name on it, which player would you choose?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. If you were to have one jersey with a Colts player name on it, which player would you choose?

• Leonard
    • Luck
    • Nelson
    • Mack
    • Hilton
    • Other

I have Manning, Luck and Rob Morris jerseys.  Picked up the Morris jersey at a Colts Caravan event several years ago out of a clearance bin, even though he was still on the team...LOL.  It was actually there because it contained a minor imperfection, but it's very hard to see that.  I've worn it to games and get a few looks.  I also have a generic #42 jersey that I got at the time Roosevelt Potts played for the Colts...always liked that guy!

In my previous post I chose Nelson.  I agree there are plenty of Luck and Hilton jerseys at games now.

One game I went to I saw someone wearing a #13 with the name "Liquored Up" on the back for Mike Vanderjagt...funniest thing I've ever seen at a game!

60 votes.

Fairly predictable results I think.   Nothing really stands out too much, except maybe an O-lineman being 3rd.  I think it mostly stems from our line being bad for so long that the improvement has us all giddy.