Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Feel better about our team after TNF.

Lawrence Owen

59 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I actually watched most of the TNF game.
The Bengals got some really nice completions in the 1st half. Nice routes, nice throws, nice catches.
 It happens that way sometimes.

This changes nothing about my assessment of our young program.
 Washington will pose a variety of new challenges that will test/surprise and confound our team.
Should be tougher and more risky throwing lots of short quick passes.
We badly need Mack's ability to get outside. Hewiitt and our interior lineman will need a great game pulling. 

Actually I think it will be easier to throw short quick inside slants to guys like Rogers.  Their edges are known to be fast pass rushers. Should leave holes in their absence.  And their MLB/Safety play leaves much to be desired. TE's should have a hay-day up the middle of the field.  Once this happens a few times, Norman will have no help over the top and be susceptible to a double move.

The Skins also had the leagues worst run defense last year.  This is a game I believe our offense should have MORE success than against the Bengals.

Smith's scrambling ability, and AP/Cris Thompson (RB's that are a dynamic 1-2 punch), Are what scare me about their Offense.  I think Leonard could very well shadow Reed most of the game. And their WR's are not very good.

11 hours ago, CR91 said:

anyone else got screwed by the ravens d on fantasy :Cry:

see even in the NFL fantasy world you can get screwed LOL. Make better judgement next game. Remember its all YOUR fault in fantasy land. 

Disclaimer: this is a fun response for those that play fantasy football cus they have control over everything.