Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

#ColtsForged is Back

TKnight24

40 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Ditch all slogans.  I was at the Colts-Jets playoff game.  Saw all those "All In" signs given to fans to hold up.  Then, Cheap Trick played "Surrender" during the half-time show.  The rest of that debacle is history.

sounds like you were watching a card game.  poker or blackjack or maybe a magic show.  

On 9/6/2018 at 11:40 AM, buccolts said:

I'm fine with it.

It doesn't bother me.

Better ideas?

I put this in the same area code as what other teams and their fans do. For instance KC fans yelling Chiefs at the end of the anthem or the Eagles fans singing Fly Eagles Fly or the Pats using Thunder by AC/DC before kickoff. Those things are unifying even if only for a minute.  

This Coltsforged thing to me is forced where it should be organic in origin. I can’t stand the anvil before kickoff either. 

The last time they had had something unifying like this was the Chuckstong thing.  

The short answer is that I don’t have any suggestions but just don’t like coltsforged at all. It feels like they are trying too hard. 

Long winded and slightly off topic but I feel better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

I put this in the same area code as what other teams and their fans do. For instance KC fans yelling Chiefs at the end of the anthem or the Eagles fans singing Fly Eagles Fly or the Pats using Thunder by AC/DC before kickoff. Those things are unifying even if only for a minute.  

This Coltsforged thing to me is forced where it should be organic in origin. I can’t stand the anvil before kickoff either. 

The last time they had had something unifying like this was the Chuckstong thing.  

The short answer is that I don’t have any suggestions but just don’t like coltsforged at all. It feels like they are trying too hard. 

Long winded and slightly off topic but I feel better. 

I'll buy the non organic stance. My beef is that we have our QB about to start, a young and improving roster, and most every arrow is pointing up, yet we are complaining (not you) about a PR move. To me it's just rah rah stuff. I don't really pay attention to rah rah stuff...including cheerleaders. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I'll buy the non organic stance. My beef is that we have our QB about to start, a young and improving roster, and most every arrow is pointing up, yet we are complaining (not you) about a PR move. To me it's just rah rah stuff. I don't really pay attention to rah rah stuff...including cheerleaders. 

Yep, it's fluff, and that's probably why it doesn't bother me. 

I don't pay attention to it, until we start arguing about it.