Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teams still asking wrong questions at the Combine....

NewColtsFan

5 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

Sorry they are NOT born that way .... there’s no evidence of that other then they “say” they are born that way .... it’s a culture, it’s upbringing, it’s parenting, it’s because of confusion .... it’s a choice! No science can back it up .... men were created to be with women. But anyways it’s time to move on. 

Not sure that is true. I have read stories where boys grew up miserable because they were gay and knew it at an early age. They got ridiculed but were on record they were just attracted to other boys and couldn't help it. Some people may choose to be like that because they want to live on the wildside and others may have been born like that and that is how they are wired.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not sure that is true. I have read stories where boys grew up miserable because they were gay. They got ridiculed but were on record they were just attracted to other boys and couldn't help it. Some people may choose to do it because they want to live on the wildside and others may have been born like that and that is how they are wired.

I don’t care if you’ve “heard” stories there’s no evidence of it .... nothing can back it up.

5 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

Sorry they are NOT born that way .... there’s no evidence of that other then they “say” they are born that way .... it’s a culture, it’s upbringing, it’s parenting, it’s because of confusion .... it’s a choice! No science can back it up .... men were created to be with women. But anyways it’s time to move on. 

That is your opinion and it doesn’t matter since the issue was breaking NFL policy with questions you shouldn’t ask

6 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

I noticed you just skipped this whole part...

31 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

You said you chose to be heterosexual.  You're telling me that YOU could choose to be gay, if you wanted to?  Even if you didn't want to, but hypothetically the world is in danger, and to save it, you have to have sex with a man (with the lights on), are you saying that you could choose to "get it up" for a guy?

Could you choose to be gay for a night if the fate of the free world depended on it?

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I noticed you just skipped this whole part...

Could you choose to be gay for a night if the fate of the free world depended on it?

If a person wanted to yes they could make the choice to do as they please .... how do you think in school kids choose to be bisexual ... it’s a choice .... when you get proof or scientific fact to back up your theory and not some hypothesis then you’ll have a argument but there is none so you don’t. 

And no no I couldn’t make that choice to do that the earth would burn.

Just now, TdungyW/12 said:

If a person wanted to yes they could make the choice to do as they please .... how do you think in school kids choose to be bisexual ... it’s a choice .... when you get proof or scientific fact to back up your theory and not some hypothesis then you’ll have a argument but there is none so you don’t. 

Opinion and stop 

7 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

That is your opinion and it doesn’t matter since the issue was breaking NFL policy with questions you shouldn’t ask

We aren’t talking about the nfl rule anymore .... and it’s not my opinion it’s fact. Come at me with fact or proof.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Opinion and stop 

It’s fact and I said stop a while ago you guys are the ones continuing it and having your views pushed onto me like some kind of liberal who can’t believe I don’t think like you do so just move on already.

Just now, TdungyW/12 said:

... So THEY can make that choice, but YOU can't...  ???  :thinking: 

Why can't YOU make that choice?

1 minute ago, TdungyW/12 said:

It’s fact and I said stop a while ago you guys are the ones continuing it and having your views pushed onto me like some kind of liberal who can’t believe I don’t think like you do so just move on already.

Whatever

You know none of us do drop the labels

On 3/12/2018 at 2:59 AM, TdungyW/12 said:

I understand what your saying.

i live in the same liberal California .... although I am not a liberal. My cousins is gay, one of good friends is gay. I know plenty of gay people, some who say the same thing that you have pointed out, others have made the choice that they were gay. 

Its a choice that needs to be made to be gay. You are either born male or female and depending on surroundings or up bringing you make a choice on what you want to be or do in life. God created man and women to be joined as one not man and man or women and women .... You are not born gay and there’s absolutely nothing that can back it up other then the gay community “ saying “ they were bron that way ... why? Because they want you to believe that. I wasn’t born with the urge the screw women ... no I made a choice that I wanted to be Heterosexual. I don’t hate gays or any individual I just don’t agree with their lifestyle and their choices. 

Did you choose to be heterosexual?  I know I didn't, I was just attracted to women.  What makes you think gays are not just attracted to the same sex?

15 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

... So THEY can make that choice, but YOU can't...  ???  :thinking: 

Why can't YOU make that choice?

I couldn’t make the choice to do it .... Be gay or sleep with a man to save the world .... gosh do I have to dumb it down anymore?

10 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yes but most of the interviewers worked as agents of the team

I agree with that.  I just don't believe that the team is responsible for an employee asking a really stupid question, unless they knew about the question and did nothing to stop it.

10 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Did you choose to be heterosexual?  I know I didn't, I was just attracted to women.  What makes you think gays are not just attracted to the same sex?

They might be attracted to the same sex and The you make a choice to act on it. 

Regardless dont jump jump on this train. It’s over. 

2 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

They might be attracted to the same sex and The you make a choice to act on it. 

Regardless dont jump jump on this train. It’s over. 

I am not jump jumping on anything, I was just curious. True they make a choice to act on it, but you made a choice to act on being attracted to the opposite sex.

3 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

I agree with that.  I just don't believe that the team is responsible for an employee asking a really stupid question, unless they knew about the question and did nothing to stop it.

Not really sure how the interviews work but I have a feeling someone with team ties(FO personnel) were involved and could have stopped the question 

Lol...

Thought this thread died a few days ago. I think the off-football-topic discussion has carried on long enough, everyone involved in the discussion has made their stance/beliefs known. 

Leaving the thread open for discussing the combine line of questioning & off season interviewing process, but, carrying on with more of the "choice vs. genetics" argument gets into personal politics & away from football, so lets keep things on football...