Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For the Colture

MackAttack

Hey guys, I just want to say I'm not trying to push anything on anyone I normally wouldn't do this but I've been a listener of the for the colture podcast for a while now and for being so limited in what they can do (2 of the 3 guys aren't even in the same state) I think they do a great job. Their videos are always super informative and funny and they range from a wide variety of topics. Sadly they don't have enough subs as the picture shows and I just wanted to do my part to help them because they are most likely my favorite colts podcast and they're only getting better. So if you would like to support them just give them a sub on YouTube they need 150 more by feb 20 thank you.  

IMG_0464.PNG

49 minutes ago, MackAttack said:

Hey guys, I just want to say I'm not trying to push anything on anyone I normally wouldn't do this but I've been a listener of the for the colture podcast for a while now and for being so limited in what they can do (2 of the 3 guys aren't even in the same state) I think they do a great job. Their videos are always super informative and funny and they range from a wide variety of topics. Sadly they don't have enough subs as the picture shows and I just wanted to do my part to help them because they are most likely my favorite colts podcast and they're only getting better. So if you would like to support them just give them a sub on YouTube they need 150 more by feb 20 thank you.  

IMG_0464.PNG

I talk to Jason on twitter quite a bit, normally about the Colts, ACC sports, or the AL East. I need to listen to their show.

In my experience with Colture, there were parts of it that were good, but I ultimately unsubscribed. I don't remember his name, but one of the guys would incessantly complain like a spoiled child for minutes at a time. Maybe in my younger years I could have appreciated that, but I can no longer sit and listen to someone scream, yell, and complain like a typical entitled millennial.  :lecture: