Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quincy Wilson not among inactives

ColtsBlitz

6 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Could we see Wilson out there today? I hope so, and it would be a great test for him. 

That's the whole reason I just checked the inactive list. I think without Davis, Wilson will start and his lack of ST ability won't be as big of an issue.

8 minutes ago, Shive said:

That's the whole reason I just checked the inactive list. I think without Davis, Wilson will start and his lack of ST ability won't be as big of an issue.

I would be shocked if he goes from being inactive to starting.  Especially since our current starting corners have been playing great.  Neither one deserves to be benched for Wilson.  That would not send a good message to the locker room. 

11 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'll go out on a twig and say there is zero% chance he starts.
 More likely only an injury gets him on the field on defense. lol

3 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

He probably won't start but he might be CB3? he's a high draft prospect he will be starting eventually if he show and prove it

Hairston is CB3, well earned.  

If you mean he’s behind Melvin and Desir on the outside?  Yes!

I see the point about the coaches wanting him to able to play special team. That’s an area none of the fans really pay attention in detail. Some of our other starts play there as well. Just hope he is playing today because we need him.