Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is Ballard's team

CR91

27 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Yeah, and Hankins was from a 4-3 too, wasn’t he? FA, I know, but still..

Yep, Giants play Spagnuolo's 4-3. Woods, Simon, Sheard, and Mingo all come from a 3-4 mainly, but none are signed to long term deals, so they don't have to be forced into a 4-3 if we made a switch.

7 minutes ago, Shive said:

Yep, Giants play Spagnuolo's 4-3. Woods, Simon, Sheard, and Mingo all come from a 3-4 mainly, but none are signed to long term deals, so they don't have to be forced into a 4-3 if we made a switch.

Do you watch the games?
 They play more 4 man fronts than 3-4.  You FANS just kill me.   :headspin:

9 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Don’t forget he gave up our chance at perfection at 14-0...  In a home game to the Jets...  I drove through a near snow storm to watch that travesty. I never liked Polian after that and I never will again. I appreciate the success he brought us but that cowardly act was unforgivable.

The fact that “yes man” Caldwell gave up a chance at perfection so easily just showed he didn’t have the fire needed to be a great HC.  I can’t think of any team in the history of sports who would INTENTIONALLY give up a chance at PERFECTION that close to the end...  Still angers me to this day.   :flaming:  Ironic how both of those cowards were ran out of town in 2 seasons.  Should have sent both packing after the Super Bowl loss.  

I need to go have a drink and go to bed.  Lol. 

True to the above.  And despite those black marks...Polian was still the best GM the Colts have had since they arrived in Indianapolis.  I wish Ballard well and am thankful we have him but I seriously doubt the Luck era at this point will come close to what Polian did with the Manning era Colts.  Grigson, Pagano and Irsay really created a huge mess and Ballard assumed the reins already behind the 8-ball.